Toribash
Originally Posted by Saint View Post

that purple is minion wave. Zed is pushing-machine, that's for sure! also, easy to escape with shadow

And if you use your shadow to push lane like that, you don't have escape if/when you need it.

But let me rephrase that question; "Why to play Zed, when there are several champions who do everything he does and they do it way better?"
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
But let me rephrase that question; "Why to play Zed, when there are several champions who do everything he does and they do it way better?"

Most of the champions have 1 or 2 similar skills and why should I take the strongest character with a similar skillset? He has an awesome skillset and takes more skill to play with him than other button mashing champs. His burst is still a bit too strong. Playing stronger champions than others isn't fun. Bursting down an enemy with 2 skills isn't fun in my opinion. So dominating a game with a weaker champion is more fun and feels more rewarding.
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
And if you use your shadow to push lane like that, you don't have escape if/when you need it.

I find it harder to play against weird fringe champions that aren't seen very often because I don't know how much damage they can do to me, how hard they can chase me etc. Similarly, I play a lot of malzahar and galio, and when i bust them out people often just don't know what to do.

Though yeah, I see what you mean. Playing a weak champion just for the sake of handicapping yourself is kind of dumb unless you're duoqueue-ing with a weaker/new player. It's akin to holding all for the first 3 turns in toribash.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg

I know building the phantom dancer was silly, I accidentally sold my last whisper and decided I'd rather the attack speed + movement speed. My whole team was retarded and fed them like bitches, still managed to go alright.
Shinigami Chop!
I have been playing darius now an im getting good to lol =D the part I messed up on was that darius should have his q and E foucused early game.. =D and R is for kills not just to destroy your opponent =D

I like zed :/ His W can make him very formidible when it comes to throwing his shirukens but he isn't very good at escaping lol which is why I dont solo my lanes I think?

I also think nami is very useless but I have'nt played with her yet lol but she does'nt look all that powerful although her R can be useful since it knocks you airborne and stuns you....
Last edited by kaiokay; Dec 11, 2012 at 06:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I have items you have TC- Lets Haggle..... |TMA|PSY|TNT|AU|
Darius is for newbs. He is a real no skill champ.

Want a champ that requires skill to play?
Try AP shaco. Master that.
Originally Posted by ToonWorld View Post
Darius is for newbs. He is a real no skill champ.

Want a champ that requires skill to play?
Try AP shaco. Master that.

kaiokay- do not listen to this guy, he has no fucking idea what he's talking about.

also, ap shaco is only for lulz. it's about as useful as hawkshotting to damage someone with ashe

Also

Originally Posted by BladesOnToast View Post

I know building the phantom dancer was silly, I accidentally sold my last whisper and decided I'd rather the attack speed + movement speed. My whole team was retarded and fed them like bitches, still managed to go alright.

don't build runaan's on vayne. not worth it for only the attackspeed
Last edited by laststand; Dec 11, 2012 at 08:42 AM.
I'm a fucking professional!
Hurricane is core on Twitch and Kog'Maw, and should be left alone for most other champions.

I'm still convinced that static shiv is a hirarious teemo joke weapon.

What you guys should be drooling over is the new ward item. It's completely breaking competitive play at the moment, and literally everyone on the team should buy it. Sightstone spits in the face of the new nerfed oracles elixir.

Zed is a pile of shit, so bad as to be nearly unusable, compared to other champions in his role.

Vi, on the other hand is FUCKING AWESOME. Some of the most satisfying sound effects I've ever heard on a champions moveset, and she can out-duel jax and darius right now on the PBE. I'm sure she'll get nerfed before she hits release, but she looks really fun and powerful.

EDIT: Also the new black cleaver is the most powerful AD item Riot Games has ever released on live servers, perhaps apart from Van Damm's. It's seriously ridiculous.
Last edited by Hamster; Dec 11, 2012 at 08:54 AM.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That shows you have no idea how OP AP shaco is. Gtfo till you learn this. I soloed Baron as AP shaco fool.