Toribash
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
You get tenacity boots and the jungle item that gives you tenacity? They don't stack. I was playing Amumu and I put in 1600 gold into an upgrade to get nothing out of it. Could of gotten a giant belt and 2 cloth armors or wait a bit and get a chain vest. Spirit stone > Sunfire cape is so much better.

And on damage champions, Wriggles is so much better.

Yeah, I realized that after I bought and finished Mercs. I'm not retarded, I know they don't stack. But it was either mobi boots (didn't really need), Tabi (really didn't need), or Mercs (general good boots).

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Yeah, I realized that after I bought and finished Mercs. I'm not retarded, I know they don't stack. But it was either mobi boots (didn't really need), Tabi (really didn't need), or Mercs (general good boots).

Should of gotten cooldown, sorc or swiftness boots instead, heck even zerks would of been a good choice.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by Saint View Post

Yes no gold generators don't kill me :<

You gotta work on dying less.
I R IRONMAN
I actually did that thing. You get enough people, take a survey and it says

"Thank you! We are going to email you the code very shortly, just type in your email below"

/me types in email
/me never gets the email with the RP
/me sad.

Also, I just played some games with Faint. We got stomped some games, but we destroyed others.
inq.
it says ''download code''
> thinks: wtf, why would I need to download it?! They could just show it there.
> forgets about it
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
You gotta work on dying less.

Yay, someone finally saw and comment my screen
Originally Posted by Stellar View Post

I'm getting a lot better with Kat

Kat doesn't need a hextech gunblade so early, if not at all. You hardly ever land any basic attack, so building any type of AD is pretty useless.

I usually start with a hextech revolver, or maybe just a rylai's for the slow, which is pretty useful if you don't want people running away from your ulti. After that, I go either early rabadon's deathcap or a deathfire grasp.

Basically, I suggest the build : Sorcerer's shoes, hextech revolver, rylai's, rabadon, deathfire grasp, abyssel scepter.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Stellar View Post

I'm getting a lot better with Kat

Focus on killing minions, but otherwise gj.
I R IRONMAN