Toribash
Original Post
2 bothersome issues.
I am having issues with 2 things. Shaders and Fullscreen.

Ill start with Shaders, as its easier to explain.
The simple fact is: My shaders dont work. They refuse to work for me at all. Only 2 work - Default.inc and Inverted.inc....Thats annoying because Shaders look so nice, but arent really important. More annoying than urgent.

My other little annoying problem is with my full screen. I open fullscreen, and it works, but...
Its SIDEWAYS. Its turned counter-clockwise. Thats what makes it so annoying, as im using a desktop computer, and am unsure on how to fix this, and yes I checked all settings. Nothing worked. Please help A.S.A.P., or when you have time.

Thanks,
Zac333.
....He's talking about the shaders (as in world shaders in utils not options).
Anyways have you tried re-installing?
»Glow|Clow|Kyou|E4C|Kingsta|Th0rn|MrTeapawt|May0|L astGod«
Did you try loading the shaders manually? Like for blackholesun.inc, type /lws blackholesun.inc-Tell us if it works :l
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
For the shaders: your gfx card probably isn't good.

Originally Posted by hproducts View Post
....He's talking about the shaders (as in world shaders in utils not options).
Anyways have you tried re-installing?

Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
Did you try loading the shaders manually? Like for blackholesun.inc, type /lws blackholesun.inc-Tell us if it works :l

These solutions are all fail flais. (no offence meant, your just missing the obvious)

Update your drivers, in particular your graphics drivers, also tell us a bit about your hardware, a more in depth explenation of each:

Drivers: Go to your PC/Laptop's manufacture's website, such as 'DELL' or 'Sony' or whoever made that computer, and look for the support / download section, they will explain how to identify your product, and you can get into the drivers download section for that model, then just download away.

Hardware: Go to the run menu (Start -> Run or Windows key + R) and type in dxdiag, then hit enter, this will open up the DirectX Diagnostics utility, there you can get a read out on your hardware, specifically your graphics card in the display tab is the important part.
The sideways fullscreen is something I've never heard about and the only thing I can honestly recommend for it is reinstalling Toribash and checking your monitor settings. As for the shaders, updating your drivers may or may not fix it depending on what your graphics card can support (certain graphics cards can support basic pixel shaders but not other more advanced effects)
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
I'd guess that's because of your drivers aswell.

You most probably own an intel video card, which has a rather funny graphics support.

Go into full screen then press Ctrl+Alt+up arrow.

If you have an intel, that should rotate the screen back.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Yes, I have intel. Also, Unfortunately, my Shaders will never work. I can NOT update the card, as when I went to the Intel website, I got an error/warning message:

"The current graphics card you have is registered as a custom card. Replacing it may cause technical issues. Proceed?"

I dont wanna risk it, so I cant do the shaders. Thanks to Slip for the Ctrl+Alt+Up Arrow tip. Thanks all.

*merged - Vox*

OMFG SPLIPANC IT MESSED UP MY WHOLE SCREEN EVERYTHINGS SMALL NOW

**EDIT**
Fixed the Screen Resolution.
Last edited by Vox; Jul 26, 2010 at 06:52 AM.
Originally Posted by Zac333 View Post
Yes, I have intel. Also, Unfortunately, my Shaders will never work. I can NOT update the card, as when I went to the Intel website, I got an error/warning message:

"The current graphics card you have is registered as a custom card. Replacing it may cause technical issues. Proceed?"

I dont wanna risk it, so I cant do the shaders. Thanks to Slip for the Ctrl+Alt+Up Arrow tip. Thanks all.

*merged - Vox*

OMFG SPLIPANC IT MESSED UP MY WHOLE SCREEN EVERYTHINGS SMALL NOW

**EDIT**
Fixed the Screen Resolution.

Please inform me of the specific I-GPU in use, GMA3000 or something to that effect, you can use the methods that I previously posted, with this information I will provided the driver you need, and I can make sure it's the right one for you, no risk involved.
I cant find any I-GPU in dxdiag o.o

All I see is:

Thats all I got V.V
Last edited by Zac333; Jul 26, 2010 at 04:54 PM.