Toribash
Well it would take quite a bit to do but you don't have to be at your computer for most of it. Start the scan walk away and come back in like 2 hours. Then repeat for each step. I have said which ones take a while to do.

Last edited by SpaceLlama; May 8, 2011 at 06:35 AM.
Pc running slow? Think you are infected or just want a general clean up? Try this.

Super Anti-Spyware has a small exploit in it.
So you may want to edit the first post and give a little warning.
BAD LUCK
Please pm me further info about this "exploit."
Pc running slow? Think you are infected or just want a general clean up? Try this.

help!! i am trying to download Malwarebytes AntiMalware......but when i click download free it takes me to some ather site and i dont know how to download it can you help me please?
lolwut?
I can give free GameBooster v2.3 prem codes, just pm me
|~|RAIN RAIN GO AWAY-THAT'S WHAT ALL MY HATERS SAY! |~|

Join my fanclub, get a reward at 500 members!
|~|Luv List:<3 PredatorC/FireBolty/Mookiefish/DEVIL|~|
I DON'T PLAY TORIBASH, I JUST CAME FOR FORUMS

Thanx a lot. I will be playing p.c. Toribash a lot more now.
T.b. f.c..5415 2600 9911 wii: 2477 8298 9672 0276 ""fresh faced and ready to decap you at a moments notice""
No problem. Glad I can help.

very nice. I have been using all of the programs. Check out Advanced System Care also. Great for a quick defrag and also Game boosts, checks spyware, repairs corrupt files and cleans trash. Its almost like all of these programs in one, but better!
"Chaos in the world brings uneasiness, but it also allows the opportunity for creativity and growth."~Tom Barrett