ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by snake View Post
it's cheaper

Elaborate. Because I don't believe it is
Originally Posted by PerfectBro View Post
I, in my opinion, would actually like to legalized marijuana because of many reasons. Have you ever heard anyone that has died from weed? Not like doing like dumb things. Legalizing would actually help boost the economy. It has positive effects and barely and minimal negative effects. Which not like cigarettes which has kills over a billion people. The cost of marijuana may be higher than cigarettes but it can help our debt faster. Marijuana barely has any negative effects. Sorry if I jumbled up.

I consider a bunch of people walking around high being a problem, mainly because it would just be annoying though.
Also some people consider it to be a gateway drug, not necessarily sure if this is true though.
I, in my opinion, would actually like to legalized marijuana because of many reasons. Have you ever heard anyone that has died from weed? Not like doing like dumb things. Legalizing would actually help boost the economy. It has positive effects and barely and minimal negative effects. Which not like cigarettes which has kills over a billion people. The cost of marijuana may be higher than cigarettes but it can help our debt faster. Marijuana barely has any negative effects. Sorry if I jumbled up.

Here's information taken directly from the National Highway and Traffic Safety Administration on the side effects of marijuana:

Fatigue, paranoia, possible psychosis, memory problems, depersonalization, mood alterations, urinary retention, constipation, decreased motor coordination, lethargy, slurred speech, and dizziness. Impaired health including lung damage, behavioral changes, and reproductive, cardiovascular and immunological effects have been associated with regular marijuana use. Regular and chronic marijuana smokers may have many of the same respiratory problems that tobacco smokers have (daily cough and phlegm, symptoms of chronic bronchitis), as the amount of tar inhaled and the level of carbon monoxide absorbed by marijuana smokers is 3 to 5 times greater than among tobacco smokers.

tl;dr: YOU LOSE MOTOR COORDINATION AND HAVE TROUBLE GETTING AN ERECTION IN THE LONG TERM. IS THE LOSS OF YOUR PENIS ENOUGH EVIDENCE OF SIDE EFFECTS OR SHOULD I GIVE YOU LUNG DISEASE AS WELL TO MAKE YOU REALIZE THE STUPIDITY OF THE CLAIM "NO SIDE EFFECTS"

http://www.nhtsa.gov/people/injury/r...s/cannabis.htm

How does legitimizing the use of a drug often trademarked by the vacant stare and slowness of users under it's influences improve our economy? It's positive effects are solely increased appetites among people with intense nausea and mild pain relief, how does this legitimize it for large scale use or recreation?
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I, in my opinion, would actually like to legalized marijuana because of many reasons. Have you ever heard anyone that has died from weed?

Yes, and stats on marijuana related deaths have already been posted so there's no need to act like it is harmless.
Not like doing like dumb things. Legalizing would actually help boost the economy. It has positive effects and barely and minimal negative effects.

It has many negative effects and it's few positive effects can be gained by using other safer drugs.

Which not like cigarettes which has kills over a billion people.

A billion? According to current estimates only about 107 billion people have ever lived on this planet. You are saying nearly 1% of all humans died from cigarettes?
The cost of marijuana may be higher than cigarettes but it can help our debt faster.

Your logic does not follow. Not buying anything is even cheaper than both.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
Elaborate. Because I don't believe it is

tabaco is quite capricious plant to grow and require specific climate, +/- care,
while weed grow like weed literally anywhere.

there is a difference between product that have transportation and exporting costs included against local products pricewise.

i thought thats kinda obvious.
now could we finally come to the point?
Yes, it should be legalized... thats apparently not even a question becuz mother nature gives this to us and everyone should use it there one way.
But the question is why its not legal
Originally Posted by snake View Post
tabaco is quite capricious plant to grow and require specific climate, +/- care,
while weed grow like weed literally anywhere.

there is a difference between product that have transportation and exporting costs included against local products pricewise.

i thought thats kinda obvious.

So because right now everyone grows locally you think it would stay that way if weed was %100 but over the counter legal? I think this is kind of obvious but I guess not so ill explain. If weed became legal it would have such a large market that big business would get involved and to keep overhead down they would grow it all in 1 place and ship it. Also tobacco/cigarettes are insanely cheap to manufacture and transport which is why they have 10+ figure profits.

Weed will be more expensive to produce and cost more of the counter for anyone trying to make real money from it. This excludes no name backwoods growers.
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
If weed became legal it would have such a large market that big business would get involved and to keep overhead down they would grow it all in 1 place and ship it. .

what? Big business does not grow things. Farmers grow things. Farmers would acquire licenses to grow weed and then do it, just like they grow any other plant.
They buy some land and then do with it whatever is best in that particular environment.
:v

Big business would buy that weed and process it to sell it. There'd be competition going on and the companies that can sell cheapest while still making profit will win the market.
How are you?
Originally Posted by weska View Post
now could we finally come to the point?
Yes, it should be legalized... thats apparently not even a question becuz mother nature gives this to us and everyone should use it there one way.
But the question is why its not legal

Mother nature also gave us polio, HIV, plutonium and arsenic. Maybe you should take a wicked cocktail of all four of them, because it should totally be awesome because mother nature gave it to us.

Seriously, is it that hard for people to understand that natural origins do not mean it should be legal?
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
what? Big business does not grow things. Farmers grow things. Farmers would acquire licenses to grow weed and then do it, just like they grow any other plant.
They buy some land and then do with it whatever is best in that particular environment.
:v

Big business would buy that weed and process it to sell it. There'd be competition going on and the companies that can sell cheapest while still making profit will win the market.

I get that, but they might not traditionally farm it. They could do it in large warehouses more like a lab than a farm where they grow different strands and closely monitor the thc percentages and whatever else goes into growing weed. Also like cigarettes or alcohol it won't be cheapest wins, preference and quality will play a huge roll. I see it more for example like brewing beer. Grown,processed, packaged, and shipped from the same facility. I guess we may one day find out. But the real point I was trying to get by in that post is it won't be incredibly cheap and that local producers won't be running he show.