ES Recruitment Drive
Nationality: South African(white)
GMT: UTC +2:00
A little about yourself: I Used to play Toribash in 2009 but me being alot younger back then, i forgot what my password was (MrJdu(2nd Dan) was my account name). I feel that i understand thee joints and general movement quite fluently.
Belt+QI: Blue Belt ( 446 )
Best (Most liked) Mods: Aikido Big Dojo, Ninjutsu and Mushu ( Mostly Ninjutsu )
Forum activity(/10): 4-5
ingame activity(/10): 9
People you know in the clan: Pubic Soup, MasterTech and I have played against MonkeyApex in ninjutsu Quite Abit.
Previous Clans (Why left?): Hyprim and Elemental.
Previous Bans (Why?): None
Previous infraction: None
Alts: MrJdu
Why you want to join this clan: Because im looking for a group of people to play Toribash with. Also to get into a more competitive scene.
Can do anything for the clan: Clan Wars, Art and Replays.
(Videos, Art, etc.)+eg: Im Still Working on my set but I do Draw.
Skype name : MrJud0 ( It's a zero not an o )
3replays(2SP . 1MP):
-----
http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...1&d=1403431232
Attached Files
My Madman 1#.rpl (96.1 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Haruzo; Jun 22, 2014 at 12:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey Haruzo. I like the replay. If you could submit any multi-player replays that would be great (Assuming you still have the replays from your previous account).
I like that you are honest with the forum activity. If I had to say anything about that it would be try and improve on that. I used to be like that. Hated the forums, couldn't figure them out, but with some encouragement I started to really enjoy posting. ;)
My vote at the moment is neutral as I would like to see what you are like in-game.

P.S. That is the most amazing last name I have ever seen! "Welgemoed" sounds so...... AMAZING! xD
I'd like to hear more about you, who you are as a person.
For now; Neutral
Last edited by xXSJXx; Jun 22, 2014 at 02:08 PM.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
eal Name:Cliff Tangel
Nationality: Indonesian
GMT: +7
A little about yourself: I'm an asian, a Bboy, a guitar player, my favourite food's fried chicken, my favourite color's red, I have a baby brother... I hope thats not too much? and my skype name's daigurren1020.
Belt+QI:7th dan, 7.6k ish.
Best (Most liked) Mods: Ninjutsu, wushu, greykido, taekkyon, erthtk.
Forum activity(/10): 4/10
ingame activity(/10):8/10
People you know in the clan: Haruzo.
Previous Clans (Why left?): SMF, it was dying, iCoF, I left it to make SMF, and lua, the management sucked :l
Previous Bans (Why?): None
Previous infraction: just 1. for posting 1 random comment that doesnt have anything to do with the thread c:
Alts: cliff1030
Why you want to join this clan: Because I wanted to try out this clan, I've made flip to be my 1st clan option after i left lua and this clan looks very supportive.
Can do anything for the clan: I can do art, i can make replays.
(Videos, Art, etc.)+eg:umm its still a wip :l
Skype name : daigurren1020
3replays(2SP . 1MP):
Attached Files
MM!!.rpl (210.6 KB, 5 views)
tricking+headspins.rpl (172.5 KB, 5 views)
fe12213.rpl (54.5 KB, 4 views)
Make spar, not war..rpl (361.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by cliff1020; Jun 24, 2014 at 04:06 PM.
sucki sucki 500 tc me love you long time
Firstly, nice to meet you cliff1020, and thanks for applying.

Mods: You seem to play quite a lot of mods which is nice, but I don't see any aikido/ABD which is worrying. That needs to kinda be your primary mod.

Forum : This needs to be better as we organise events/get-togethers on the forum. We are nice people and enjoy talking to each other on there. You will also get informed of things happening, like members going on holiday or you can even let everyone know you are online and want to play for all I care, we need to start communicating more on the forums and that would be a great help if you were to get accepted.

In-game: This is brilliant, exactly what we are looking for. Nothing wrong with this.

Clans: You have been in a lot of clans and that isn't a good thing. the fact that you have jumped form lots of clans in your time means that you "could" move from our clan. And that is something we wouldn't want, would we? ;)

Art: That is a fantastic drawing! You should be proud! We have one artist in our clan that I know about and he is VERY good. So you do have some competition. But we could really do with another artist in the clan.

Replay's: You seem to like single-player quite a bit which is good. And I think by your multi-player replay you are quite good at that as well. We could do with that. The fluidity and realism could do with some work, but that comes with time, practise, and a few beers. ;)

All-in-all, I think you sound like a respectable, and all round great person to play with and it would be a pleasure to have you play with us. My vote is a yes. But I would like to see you in-game myself and have a few games with you to see waht you are like.

Thanks for applying.
Monkey.
I dont think im gonna be leaving this clan maybe for ever! thanks for the warm critics. and since I play greykido, I can work something out with aikido and abd. thanks guys!

EDIT: and btw i finished the deadpool art. just sayin :|

Last edited by cliff1020; Jun 24, 2014 at 08:29 PM.
sucki sucki 500 tc me love you long time
We will have to let the all seeing eye (Maro our leader) decide the true fate of your future. ;)

Good luck.
-----
Well done on your art, looks so majestic. you could put that in an art gallery and someone would mistake it for Picasso... Kinda. xD Jk.
Last edited by monkeyapex; Jun 24, 2014 at 09:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
recruited a new member he's pretty good at fighting, havent seen him in sparring yet but he says he's alright, he's blackbelt and i'm trying to teach him how to work the forums
Become one with the cow.
If you need to contact me, my Discord username is simply "ediblecow."
BabyJ2kr's Application to (Flip)

Belt: 2nd Dan

Skype(raises chances of getting in): Babyj2kr

Previous clans(if none put none): [e]

Reasons why you left the clan: I left the clan due to inactivity of my former members and the urge to spar my clan members was cut short because the of clan's overall inactivity.

Previous bans(if none put none): I was banned because of my friend's dumb decssions while I wasn't playing, it was this glitch that "Allowed you to be Hampa" and since he's always wished to be Hampa he did the glitch on my account. His account name BabyJ0ker

Previous infractions(if none out none): none

Why do you want to join this clan: I wish to join this clan because of Master Tech's begs and Pleads for me to join so I must be a good fit for it.

Most have 3 replays

GMT: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Most active days you're on: Every single day

Tell us a little about yourself: I am a boxer in and I play football; I love sparring and I guess master can help me with that activity I love.

Best mod(s): Sparring Mods, Sparkour Mods

Will you follow the rules?: Yes I will follow the rules.

What member (If any one [flip]) sent you here: MasterTech

Skills (Video making, art, banners etc: Good with Textures and Spar Replays

Alts (If any): None

Anyone you know in this clan: MasterTech
Attached Files
BabyJ2kr vs. (Monk)Tobreak.rpl (1,018.2 KB, 5 views)
BabyJ2kr vs. acer3323.rpl (817.7 KB, 5 views)