Toribash
Originally Posted by Romeo View Post
He's the one who got you in here x)

He is?
I know he got me into BadC ,but in here no clue.
Originally Posted by Hildetorr View Post
He is?
I know he got me into BadC ,but in here no clue.

Well ya learn somethin new everyday dontchya. Ngl I forgot how he did though
Originally Posted by Romeo View Post
Well ya learn somethin new everyday dontchya. Ngl I forgot how he did though

I guess I did learn something today. I'm sure he did and that's all that matters.
Do we really learn something new everyday, that's the real question. Besides stupid things like "I learned that today is now Tuesday", is there a time where you go through a day without learning anything (without being a neet)
-----
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Wu22up and Toch were both exceptions because you lacked in activity?
Because I remember Ace being like super active at that time, with wars and discord and other shit.
Becuase ya know Toch, wu22up, and me were in daddy so we warred you guys a shit ton
Oh and also you invited them like literally an hour after they left daddy

So is that really the truth?

Ace raided daddy. Dillon was being a dick so I kicked him from my server. Hikou then raided half the members of daddy and invited them into ace without any application needed. Me, sike, bigbrandon, and a load of other members joined without an application.

Ace killed daddy.
Daddy is now dead.
Last edited by Cross; Apr 25, 2018 at 05:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Life.
theres days when i do almost nothing and dont really learn anything of note but then theres days like today where i learnd that drink machines can take your money try to give you a drink then start smoking like a bonfire XD not a fun time at work but yaknow but yeah i think you do learn something every day even if its trivial stuff you may never think about
Originally Posted by cat4hbk View Post
theres days when i do almost nothing and dont really learn anything of note but then theres days like today where i learnd that drink machines can take your money try to give you a drink then start smoking like a bonfire XD not a fun time at work but yaknow but yeah i think you do learn something every day even if its trivial stuff you may never think about

That's true. Unless you sit in your living room all day and stare the the wall doing nothing. (Spongebob will forever be remembered )
Life.
well i think there are things you could still learn about yourself i.e. where your mind goes when there is nothing else to think about, how long your patience can last and things of that nature
Originally Posted by cat4hbk View Post
well i think there are things you could still learn about yourself i.e. where your mind goes when there is nothing else to think about, how long your patience can last and things of that nature

Yea but you can only learn so much about such things.
Life.
you are correct but can anyone acually sit long enough to learn all of that and keep sitting?
Potientially you could if you have the time and can actually drift off without being disturbed i don't see why not.

Well besides being impatient