ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Set Owner command
Rather than /setowner <password> should the command not be /setowner <oldpassword> <newpassword> so if someone is opped just for while the admin is afk the password cant be changed?
Or even a beter idea. Creator of the room, primordial op cannot be deoped, kicked, baned by people he ops. That would solve all this room stealing problems.
Have aces like operators on irc...or somthing like that.
Room maker 100% access
Other ops 99% access, so they cant use op powers on room maker.
Last edited by Insanity; Nov 19, 2014 at 08:07 PM.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
Or even a beter idea. Creator of the room, primordial op cannot be deoped, kicked, baned by people he ops. That would solve all this room stealing problems.
Have aces like operators on irc...or somthing like that.
Room maker 100% access
Other ops 99% access, so they cant use op powers on room maker.

Really good idea but the /setowner [OldPw] [NewPw] is a good idea too i think they should add both lol
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
If you put something random in general the server dies, this command would not change that

If you put something random, you can always change it again with /setowner,
but if this suggestion were to be implemented, you would be unable to change
the password again because you wouldn't know it.
I know I say "put something random," but I also mean when you type something incorrectly, or you leave caps-lock on, and situations of the sort.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
In that case what about /setowner <old> <new> <confirm>

then typos are stopped, and its easy enough to check if caps lock is on or to if it isnt working you could try with caps lock
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
If you put something random, you can always change it again with /setowner,
but if this suggestion were to be implemented, you would be unable to change
the password again because you wouldn't know it.
I know I say "put something random," but I also mean when you type something incorrectly, or you leave caps-lock on, and situations of the sort.

Easy solution to that. Look at what you just typed before you hit enter.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.