ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Vampiric and Zombie Duels
Vampiric dueling:

Each player starts out with set amount of points, which will rapidly decrease throughout the course of the battle
-If a players score reaches zero, the opponent will be victorious
-If you hit a player, you gain points that add to your own pool of points
-Hitting another player also steals their points
-If a player gets a dismember their points will go down by a multiplier of said parts dismembered(points * -0.25x small joints) (points * -0.5x Limbs) (points * -0.75x torso) (points * -2 Head dismemberment)

Zombie dueling: (may not be in full detail as i forgot some parts)

Each player fights like normal, except the player can regenerate severed and broken parts by breaking and severing the opponents joints

-if both players dismember the same part at the same time, they both will stay severed
-if player severs an opponent's joint, and has a broken joint his/her self, it will repair
-if a player breaks a joint and has a severed joint themselves, the severed joint wont repair
-if no joints are damaged and you sever or break an opponent's joint, the next time you get a joint broken or severed yourself, it won't repair automatically, only if damage is done while you yourself have injured or severed joint.

These are ideas that would make dueling more fun, and bring a new look to toribash. please give your honest opinion, no need to sugarcoat your own thoughts,

Special thanks to (KnC)Truth

~MarbleSage
imo the regenerated joint should just teleport back instead of making an animation for it... it would take more frames and that could change a duel's fate.

i know boomhits do not exist in the game code, but hampa said its not impossible. He planned to do a feature which consisted in hitting certain parts of the tori to make it explode, so dming a group of joints at the same frame is not too hard to be registered by the game if this was a feature...
[ http://imgur.com/R0qHnXP ] - - - How to pronounce my name (ikr): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUeiX2bPgwY
If I remember correctly right before I actually joined tb there was something that was similiar to this idea that was actually in tb. I can't remember how it worked seeing as I never played it but I do remember the guy who introduced me to tb playing something that added either vampire under your name (in red) or zombie under your name (in green). I'm not sure but there might have been a way to win by biting the other player (smacking your head against them) and holding until they ran out of health? Something like that not sure though. So there might be hope for your idea (which I think is pretty cool) but, it might just have been a mod :P not sure.