Toribash
Original Post
Sticky blood
That the blood would stick to the Tori's as well as the floor, to make the game seem more realistic. (Even though it would make the game much more gory)
Last edited by Slau; Mar 8, 2017 at 07:46 PM. Reason: changed prefix
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
There is a 3D hair because who wants a flat Mohawk?
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.
Originally Posted by RedRebel24 View Post
There is a 3D hair because who wants a flat Mohawk?

Literally everyone before hair became a thing, to answer your question.
Preposterously dank.
support, sounds cool sense i have the Wii version of this i know how it would look, or at least i can imagine.
It's no good.
I would love to make an upper cut and have blood on my face. Also I have a decent pc. The game isn't supposed to be realistic, we all know this. Yet blood sticking would be cool. ~Supported
Realistic blood
Blood could come in contact with a person, and smear down their body, you know, just like in the wiiware version.
I spelt narwhal wrong. DEAL WITH IT!
That can ruin joint textures, and Smear all over your body to where you can't even see your tori. That's why Toribash Wii has less blood.

~Not Supported
私の顔にそれを言う。
This seems like a good idea and also omegadark it could be where its like a little clear blood so you can see the joints
Then there should be the option to not have blood smeared on a specific tori,this would make it more realistic,but I don't see that many blood coming out.
Are you living the life you really want?
This has been suggested a many times, and most times it has been shot down almost instantly. This will also require strong comps to run
~not supported
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource