Toribash
Original Post
Sticky blood
That the blood would stick to the Tori's as well as the floor, to make the game seem more realistic. (Even though it would make the game much more gory)
Last edited by Slau; Mar 8, 2017 at 07:46 PM. Reason: changed prefix
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
this would be very cool to have would put i great twist onto the game get out of the past and in with the future
[Nitro] motherf*ckas
I support half of this idea because one with shaders it already sticks on the ground and those who has non-shaders will be a good idea.
I think it would be awesome if it suck on the tori itself.
👹 Bushido Member 👹
This concept is good, but it possibly would make it lag, since it would have to change everytime a limb got hit and the blood splattered all over the tori and ground. This is only my idea i dont know for sure if it would actually lag.

No.
1) Lag
2) Glitches would look hideous
3) It's so much easier to just put blood in your textures, like me.
If they even added this there would be no point in forces and it would ruin the tori. Plus it would create lag.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Go blood stick...I'm a random guy aren't I.
-----
And ya the lag.
Last edited by nord; Sep 19, 2013 at 03:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I heavily HEAVILY support adding blood splatter to toris.

I miss the satisfaction of bathing Uke in his/her own blood, is that too much to ask for?

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Medium blood physics
Hello... Know I know my last idea was dumb but I have a way better one this time

Know we all know the blood in medium graphics is cool.. So lets step up the game... What if the blood from the medium Graphics actually touch and land on the tori instead of going right through it. It will make a great realistic feature in toribash and im sure a lot of you may like this

<FireFox20> Give me a small g?
<NullSpook> -Hands you Gary Colman-