Ranking
Original Post
Changing the place of exported mods with Mod Maker
Make the mods that are created with the in-game Mod Maker be exported to the "mod" folder instead of the current "player exported mods folder".

The rationale behind this is the fact that currently Toribash's folder is kind of buried deep with Steam in terms of folders, and to a new player using the mod maker it should be puzzling because of not being able to know where the mods that they created went to.

No idea about the logistics behind this
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Can't they just be directed to downloading the forum version? That is a more simpler solution than changing this stuff.
You want to run two versions of tb?

Support this idea, though it should be exported to -both- the mods AND the player exported mods folder due to the fact that the mods folder is filled with other stuff so it would be easier to find it if you want to share it
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
I think the logic behind the OP is being missed here.

He's saying that when you make a mod in the modmaker & save it they should be saved into the mod folder rather than where it currently does. All TB versions save to the wrong place, and it's pretty stupid.
This way people don't have to manually move the files to the correct place. In the case of steam versions it avoids having to negotiate the huge directory tree.

Solid suggestion, makes complete sense.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you