Toribash
So I was looking at our rankings in the war list, and when you hover over your rank, it shows the number of battles fought, the total war points, and the number of events.
First of all, I wanna brag on us for being the only clan in the top 25 to have fewer than one hundred wars. We did in 74 wars what has taken some clans almost 400 wars to accomplish! ^_^ Great work, guys!!!
But also, I have a question. What exactly does it mean by events? Because every single clan (at least as far as the ones I looked at) seems to have zero events. Is this official events that clans hold, or are these like the clan leagues that the Toribash staff holds? Is that a thing that even happens anymore?
Originally Posted by Psionicist View Post
So I was looking at our rankings in the war list, and when you hover over your rank, it shows the number of battles fought, the total war points, and the number of events.
First of all, I wanna brag on us for being the only clan in the top 25 to have fewer than one hundred wars. We did in 74 wars what has taken some clans almost 400 wars to accomplish! ^_^ Great work, guys!!!
But also, I have a question. What exactly does it mean by events? Because every single clan (at least as far as the ones I looked at) seems to have zero events. Is this official events that clans hold, or are these like the clan leagues that the Toribash staff holds? Is that a thing that even happens anymore?

Since I remember, the event score is useless, idk what is his purpouse

Also guys, remember that this thread isn't just to talk about wars or how we are doing on them, I mean, Psi made a nice question and everyone ignored it completly, we need to make a bit more effort on what we post and how we do it if we really want to get official.
Last edited by Spart4ge; Mar 28, 2017 at 11:25 PM.
[MM]
Mi cuerpo es tuyo mew
Live in the UK
Belt:Black
QI:1084
Discord:BlueViBe
I would like to join because i would like to be in a nice and active clan that has fun playing the game
Live in canada timzone is EST
Belt:Black
QI:1844
Discord:leyland124#3288
i wared you guys in the past and you guys are better then any of the other guys could do! and you guys have good sportsmanship.
you're both in clans already

plus you're supposed to pm your app to bloodrec, not post it here