Ranking
Original Post
What is the colour?
What is the toribash colour of the character below/my avatar?
basically wood texture on metal
Attached Images
Preview.jpg (6.4 KB, 25 views)
Last edited by 4kid; Oct 19, 2012 at 09:30 AM.
Bye bye toribash
i would say somewhere around superfly: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_groups.php?id=120
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers.
ok,looks like it in forum
but does not look like it ingame.
-----
i've been browsing through each and every colour in torishop,it looks like gladiator,sorry for the trouble.
Last edited by 4kid; Oct 19, 2012 at 09:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Bye bye toribash
Originally Posted by 4kid View Post
What is the toribash colour of the character below/my avatar?
basically wood texture on metal

Hmm i think it is superfly or Oldgold,maybe olive... so,i recommend you use superfly and oldgold parts.
-beetle
-knox
-superfly
-gladiator

choose which u think is the best / you like the best, if u want wooden i would prefer beetle/superfly.. they are most brownish
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
-beetle
-knox
-superfly
-gladiator

choose which u think is the best / you like the best, if u want wooden i would prefer beetle/superfly.. they are most brownish

Hmm,knox? lol how? it's not at grey,is more than oldgold and superfly.
Knox doesn't have brownish color. Knox has more some pinkish color when you used it at ingame. And Olive looks has some greenish color when ingame.
I think Gladiator,Beetle,Old Gold,and Superfly is the best one for wood color,just match with the wood color.