Toribash
Original Post
Toribash T-Shirt Design Competition!
Do you think you are a true artist? Do you think you can serve the Toribash Community with your great experience in Graphic Designing? Well here is your chance!

Hampa and myself came up with a great idea to revive T-Shirts for Toribash! But in order to have good shirts, we need creative and talented designers to submit their artwork that can be Toribash related.

[8: 35:48 PM] hampa: I don't think it needs to be 100% toribash
[8: 35:54 PM] Shah: Yeh
[8: 36:00 PM] hampa: just enough tb so that someone who sees the t-shirt get it.

So come up with your own idea for a chance to win epic prizes such as the just released Joints Textures!

This will be up until we get enough enteries, out of the enteries we will pick 10 or more!

Good luck!
Last edited by Devil; Sep 29, 2012 at 09:07 AM.
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
I might give it a shot.

By the way, can we do it on a T-shirt and send a .psd file or do we need to print it down and send it by mail?

.psd is fine.
Incase I can't print it on the shirt and take a pic in-time, what would a good template of a shirt be to paste it on there?
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
just a wip

Wippy wippy

Last edited by NinjaVodou; Sep 26, 2012 at 09:00 PM. Reason: i like spoilers ;D
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
bored at work:

O_O

pure and simple style(the back is optional)... now its only 666$ if you order directly from me
[GHAMILTON'S EPIC TC SHOP]
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
yes.

Nudity? That doesn't really seem Toribash-related :/ Unless you mean like Tori's without textures or something.
ugly
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
I loved Hanz0s old tori torso tshirt, i would wear that to a bar

will see if i can come up with something

Deploying context.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by Gradeger View Post
Nudity? That doesn't really seem Toribash-related :/ Unless you mean like Tori's without textures or something.

Just go with what design you think would be cool.

Something like this perhaps:
http://dystopiandesigns.spreadshirt....tomize/color/1
the idea is to produce something cheap and without much detail
but how many dollars the shirt should cost?