ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Can't change hit sound! Help.
I recently bought a 5 hit sound i tried to change it but it won't work. I used a .wav file under the 5 seconds. The site even said it was changed but when i try to listen to it (on the site after changing and in game) it was still the standard sound and it won't change. I'm out of idea's plzz help.
Originally Posted by 4FCG View Post
I recently bought a 5 hit sound i tried to change it but it won't work. I used a .wav file under the 5 seconds. The site even said it was changed but when i try to listen to it (on the site after changing and in game) it was still the standard sound and it won't change. I'm out of idea's plzz help.

Oh yeah, I have the same problem but with my kiai sound. Its probably not uploading anything the right way and it buffers too long
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Originally Posted by 4FCG View Post

u need just wait..
try to chek that Hit Sounds ingame.. , write me if doesn't work
Thanks
It worked i just needed to wait. A bit long but it worked eventually!