Ranking
Original Post
Omega (Discord Bot with Toribash Stats!)
Hey Guys, I'm releasing my bot that just gives stats on the given Toribash Username.

-snip-

A cool image for you

Here's an invite link for the bot to add it to your discord server (It's hosted 24/7): -snip-

If you want the code please reply and if enough people want it I'll release it (it is very easy and also atm I don't have VSC open so I can't be arsed to get you the code ok thanks.

Features:

Get last 49 war IDs of a specified clan.
War Info on a specified war id.
Check if a username is available for a name change.
Stats on a specified toribash user, now with whether they are banned or not and staff and what staff rank they are.

One more thing, donations for hosting are appreciated. if you want to donate pm me.
Last edited by Creati0n; Jan 26, 2019 at 11:00 PM.
So i invited the bot to my discord and it Seems to out put the output twice
As seen in the inputted image
Attached Thumbnails
Oega glicth.jpg  
Yeah that's my fault I'm adding stuff and running the bot twice, sorry for that.
Yeah, I'll release it as soon as all the issues have been fixed Surge^^ and also when it looks nice.

Add me on discord to report any bugs, mitch#0666
Javascript (node.js)
Last edited by mitch; Jan 7, 2019 at 11:44 PM.
Nice bot, it's a good tool to get information quickly.

I'll add some suggestions here and probably just Edit this post when I have more ideas that you can add.

- Admin rights, so only the selected people can use the kick/ban command in the server

- Daily Sale info - You can quickly type in like ".DS" to see what's on the Daily Sale

- Add some small icons to the ".tori" command, if the person have a picture on the forums, or TC icon etc (Purely a fun thing)

- Who got the Highest belt/tc?
Necrobumping Elite Master - ps dont tell Fred
jag såg de där https://gyazo.com/2bb5d1c33d72abf6549b5558c54c9fa8
I'll do the small icons to .tori command, Admin rights is already a thing and who got the highest belt/tc may be implemented soon.