ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[REL][LINK]Clan Police

Hi, folks! I'm here to introduce remake of my old project "antifakers".

Nomer odin: What is this
This is a tool for clanleaders of official clans to keep their clantag clean. No fake members of their clans can play anymore.
Philosophically this thing improves clan system. Makes clan membership more elite or whatever.

Nomer dva: How it works (clan leader side)
  1. Clan leader PM's me preffered password (any) and prooflink (link, proving that he is really clan leader).
  2. After I activate his clan account, he can access to his clan control panel here. This is a place to edit his clan constitution. [screenshot]

Nomer tri: How it works (fake member side)
As soon as guy, who is not member of clan protected by Clan Police comes to server Clan Police Bot (account provided by Nirs) comes to server, tells fake member to change clan tag and kicks him from server.

Nomer chetire: How it works (server side)
[Following text is just for general purpose]
Every 2 minutes cron on my webhost runs Clan Police script. That script connects to toribash lobby server, gets this, transformes it to this and compares player info with clan lists provided by clan leaders. If script finds any fake member, it sends a bot to kick him.

Nomer pyat': PLUSHKI!
  • Everyone can get a try of this bot. Just try to play with tag [Hack] for 2-3 minutes on any server.
  • Registration is free for official clans for now. Non-official clans connot register their clan.

Nomer shest': Links
Nomer sem': Perfect PM
Originally Posted by iLLepidus
Clan Police account demand
clantag: [Hack]
pass: qwerty
prooflink: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=88399

Note that i need to know your clan tag, not your clan name!
For example "[CW]" but not "Corruped Waffles".
Last edited by iLLepidus; Apr 13, 2010 at 09:43 PM.
Wow, thats incredible. Great work ill,
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Damn, nice job.
I tried out using hack and I got kicked pretty fast.
Great script/mod.
can i pm u? i am the co-ldr....

EDIT: my clan is not oficial, can i use it?
Last edited by Koz; Apr 12, 2010 at 09:42 PM.

Originally Posted by iLLepidus View Post
Registration is free for official clans for now. Non-official clans connot register their clan.

Sorry i think not.

Sorry for backseating moderation.
No KozEnko... It says only official clans can register...
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.
ok, i need to wait, i ve sent the app for makin my clan official, and what about if i am the co-ldr?

Currently activated:
[Hack]
[BtC]
[CW]

Originally Posted by KozEnko View Post
what about if i am the co-ldr?

You must be the top guy in your clan. I mean there must be noone above you in clan structure.

Sometimes clans have very complex structure. In [CW] there are 5 waffle-concuils. I've recieved PM from one of them -- Powas and activated [CW] account scince there is noone more powerful than him in [CW] (just four guys on the same level).

P.S.: Damn hard to express complex ideas in english for me. I shalt kill my teacher.
Last edited by iLLepidus; Apr 12, 2010 at 11:29 PM.