Toribash
Original Post
Heads here!
Well, i made some heads. They are not too superior. I just started with them. You can place an order, to make a head from scratch, or to endit some of my alredy existig heads. Heads will be placed in the first post. Just bid how much you will give me for them (in tc). I can also make these simple gimp spinny head avatars (i hope the PovRay ones will also come). You will get one Gimp spinny avatar for free with head.

Please constructive criticism only. I don't need posts like "These heads sux" or "i will bid 1tc for these"

Moar heads come! (sorry for randomness between previews, i played with settings)

Melon!

Lava friend. Hot!

Muhahaha. I can kill ya!

Some kinda strange creation of mine, but i think it looks good. I can put any color shemes, as for the face, as for the blueish texture on background.

Same as before, but i experimented with Gimps filters.

1337 H40R5 STYLE! The first one is my interpretation, the second one is made by Vaz.

Buy this wutty head and tear your opponetnts in pieces with a smile! Looks best with random emotes like "LOL" "WAFFLES" or "MUFFINS". Randomness garaunteed.
(i am not done with this head. I need idea how to complete it, just tell me, and it will be done!)
Last edited by millan; Dec 1, 2007 at 08:57 AM.
Sorry for my english dude, i suck even at my national language.
Well, i can do both, but i prefer hand making. For example the head i posted is 100% mad from scratch
-offtopic question. Dont you know a plece where i can upload .gifs? The maximum size of pictures witch can be uploaded on this forum is low, so the previews are ugly.
Last edited by millan; Nov 30, 2007 at 08:05 PM.
Originally Posted by juo View Post
www.photobucket.com for the win

thank you
New Heads added! Stay tuned for more!
Says WHO? >_> (mr. tutorial)

nobody asked to critisesize them, eh? Eh??

Please constructive criticism only. I don't need posts like "These heads sux" or "i will bid 1tc for these"

At least he makes him from scratch, Chac!

im sorry i critisized your heads, but if you think thats so bad, why do you do it yourself?
those sorta things can get me really mad!!

and they dont suck, theyre funny
Last edited by Caesar; Dec 1, 2007 at 11:21 AM.
<+Lightningkid> ......
<+Lightningkid> wow
<+Lightningkid> I fail
You suck. I said i dont need anybody who just want's tom make his craftings looking better by calling others people stuff bad. I don know if you have many complexes witch you need to cure, but please go on some flaming forums, not here. If you done this on facepunch, you will get lighlyfast ban. Of course there are much better heads than mine, but i at least dont call myself master. You make shity heads, and call them hight quality. You act maximally arogantly. Just try to do something with yourself.
Very nice heads. Im new to the head making to. I particularly like lava. =). Check my shop out aswell. its called Check This Out. well heres a link.
http://www.torishop.00freehost.com/
Nice heads again