Ranking
he's my friend
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
ishi is the warm glow of the setting sun on a summers evening
ishi is the sound of trees falling when noone can hear them
ishi is the pleasant, elusive smell that you cant quite put your finger on
ishi is the moment you come out of a dizzy spell and have to steady yourself
ishi is the worrying feeling of deja vu you get when you know you havent done something before
ishi is the feeling of having a stone in your shoe when theres nothing there
ishi remains as the ticking of the clock even when it is ignored
ishi holds the key to every lock
ishi hides the secrets of the world
ishi empathises with all. Living, dead and inanimate
ishi feels sorrow and happiness simultaneously
ishi really really likes fresh grapes and whole milk
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
Originally Posted by sicmo View Post
You still announced him being superior. He still isn't.

WOW dude. As you said you don't know him so don't be so quick judging. Ishi IS superior. To all of us. Always.

I've had the pleasure of talking to him. And while I already had a long and fulfilling life, if I can pass only one story down to my children and grandchildren I sure will tell them that story. Because it was remarkable beyond imagination. It didn't just change my perception of the world, it changed me... my most inner parts... who I am... who I will be... even who I was. He made me a better person. He made my life better.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
There is no Catholics or Muslims here...

Our religion is Ishism!!!

His score on flappy bird it's 969 :OO
Sooooo....
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
I'm just a guy that has been around since near the start of the game, so a lot of people know me / of me. i've also been in like every single staff position ever, and i like to think of myself as a nice guy, always around to help and do favors for people.

also i like to sink tc, ban people, and use commas a lot.

my head texture has become somewhat of a meme over the years, and some people actually just think ishi is a made up thing that people make pictures about, mostly that was just when i was gone for a while though.

i'm usually around in irc if you want to talk and actually get to know me instead of making a forum post about me for some reason :O

[T]
#hi

Ishi is honestly the nicest guy in toribash. He does everything he can to help people. I can personally vouch for that as he is the main reason I am playing golf today, he helped me raise money and everything else he could. That's basically all I can say about him. He is the awesomest, kindest, most helpful person you will probably ever meet, even if you only meet him online.

I suggest getting to know him. You wont regret it.