Ranking
@Pookie, lolz, i show it to the rest when i fix the quality, which i am doing right now
@Toxikz- Whatever, i don't feel bad considering this is my first real vid
@OK9ZERA- As i said in the other thread, i ran out of room. I have them saved in a folder for the next clan vid. Don't worry, you said you didn't want to be in this one anyways...

UPDATE: Im uploading to youtube tonight... If you want to see it befor i post it here again, check my channel tonight or early mourning, thanks for the helpful comments. I have a few other projects so i can't work on a vid for a while (couple of months)
Last edited by Spartan094; Dec 25, 2008 at 05:32 AM.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
oh yeah sorry, Studio 11 Ultimate...

Good News, i got it up on youtube with the HD link!. Just look at the first post.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
well the 4 player replays were redunculously confusing, and the shaders made it hard to see, but otherwise it was pretty nice
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
Best Evil video yet. Although we can still do better. Once we establish our core members then perhaps this will be better. Very good attempt though!!!!
Originally Posted by Imubai View Post
Best Evil video yet. Although we can still do better. Once we establish our core members then perhaps this will be better. Very good attempt though!!!!

Yeah, the only thing people didn't like was the particular shader and the replays. The shader was my fault, but replays where out of my hands...