Ranking
Original Post
Steam Release
It finally happened! Toribash is officially on Steam!

You've all probably seen the wave of new players already. Things are going to be a lot more lively around here now. Check out the Steam store page, get the client, all that good stuff. It'll update automatically, give you the Steam overlay in-game, give you access the Steam achievements, log your playing time, and just all sorts of cool stuff. You can find the game folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Toribash now to copy over all your replays and custom folders and all that so there's no reason to not get the client on Steam unless you're really just interested in being a scrub.
\o/
Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
We might need some of the staff to deal with bug reports and such on the "Discussions" part of the Community Page there.

Oh god. It's going to be a mess
Hoss.
Originally Posted by iAwesome View Post
How does one transfer all these files on a Mac?

Lol, yer fucked. xD
Originally Posted by iAwesome View Post
How does one transfer all these files on a Mac?

1) Find your location for Toribash Steam on the Mac system (I dont have a Mac so I cannot put an example path for Mac). An example path for a PC -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Toribash

2) Find your location for your standalone Toribash version on the Mac system (I dont have a Mac so I cannot put an example path for Mac). An example path for a PC -> C:\Games\Toribash-4.8

3) When you have both locations, copy them from the standalone client location to the Toribash Steam location.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
i think if the develop team could make an workshop thing, like in gmod, with the player posted mods, scripts replays art and all of those stuff, it would be so much easier to us to take the mods and etc. ...
ニ ヒ リ ス ト
Just because it isn't there now, does not mean it is not in development or currently being worked on as we type. We can only wait and see ;o
There are 1.1k people playing... gg.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Yeah I see the number has increased a lot:o
Before steam people average:100-300=200
After steam:600-1100=850
INB4 14 days ban
Linux is once again supported as well so along with all the steam people you may be having a few more from the linux community.
feel the flow
You do not need a Key to play the game though ;o

The game is completely free to play on Steam, no purchase or Key required.

It can be found here -> http://store.steampowered.com/app/248570/

And not to mention, you can always use the Standalone Version if you do not have /want to use Steam. Here is the link for that -> http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=451766
(Albeit, there have been many bug reports with 4.8 Standalone, so be wary of this)
Last edited by Abyss; May 21, 2014 at 01:54 PM.