ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Local Moderators needed
Hello. The forums are currently in need of local moderators. Local moderators are moderators of individual boards (like Off-Topic, Suggestions & Ideas, or Support). They make sure people are following the rules and try to keep things quality in their board.

I'll accept applications for any board, but the ones we are most looking for moderators for are:

Beginner Sanctuary
Mods
Tutorials
Suggestions & Ideas
Support
Off-Topic
Rapid Threads

You may apply to more than one board at the same time, but don't get power hungry. You cannot apply for every board at once (people have tried). The Market, Clans, Elerk, Events, and News boards are not open for local mod applications.

Send all applications to Thorn. Don't post your applications in this thread or otherwise clutter it with anything besides questions. Don't send them to other people because they might never get read. You have been warned.

Addendum: People have been saying things about how they don't know how to make the application. It's freeform, which means there isn't really a specific template I expect. Just tell me relevant info (hint: belts and personal life stories aren't relevant) and it should be enough. We judge you more than we judge your application.
Last edited by Thorn; Aug 28, 2014 at 12:10 AM.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Okay, there are some new local moderators. I forgot exactly who all get the positions and where, so there won't be a list. If you didn't get a PM or some other kind of notification from me, you probably didn't get it.

But don't panic, I'm still mulling over some applications and boards. Also, don't be discouraged from applying. Moderation needs to rotate, and the more applications we get all the time the better. You can always apply to any position, you don't have to wait for a recruitment drive. And don't think that not getting a position means you are necessarily at fault - sometimes, there are other factors, such as very few open spots.

Anyway, thanks for volunteering!
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor