people playing: 127, servers online: 37, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: imapirate

Toribash Community » Toribash » Art
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Dec 8, 2015   #1
Extrice

2nd Dan Black Belt

[TEX] Extrice's Set
So hello again!
As I've got so much comments on my first work, i decided that I'll be sharing mine progress in art with you. And hopefully you'll help me to improve myself!
So here we go, i've got an idea for another set and started making a head:

WIP

Another WIP, added hair, need to make it less flat looking ;)

WIP2

"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."

Last edited by Extrice; Dec 8, 2015 at 08:39 PM..
Extrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2015   #2
Gbleek

7th Dan Black Belt

This is better than the first set, it looks like you might be trying to do a bit more than just two colors so I appreciate that. From where we are right now, I can't really give many ideas as to where you can go with it, but if you could tell me what you're going for in regards to the full set I could give you some ideas and maybe how you should do it.

or I could just wait for another WIP lol, up to you. I'll monitor your progress nonetheless, good luck Extrice, rooting for you.
Gbleek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2015   #3
Extrice

2nd Dan Black Belt

Basically, the part on the right is supposed to be ripped off from the body, and the same thing will go to the left arm, and left leg. You can see the line i've drawn on the body.
I've added hair now, yet i need to make some zigzags etc to make it not so flat looking.
Also, some section weird looking parts of the hair are fixed now...
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."

Last edited by Extrice; Dec 8, 2015 at 08:40 PM..
Old Dec 8, 2015   #4
0RIGINAL5

2nd Dan Black Belt

hmm, its weirdly textured to me. Try to make it more dynamic and the texturing more solid and its done deal. keep going
When life gives you LEMONS, punch life in the face. Cnc?
0RIGINAL5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2015   #5
Extrice

2nd Dan Black Belt

Now, please translate it Sorry but i don't know what do you mean by more solid :o