Toribash
Original Post
Concerning the "Shop" subheading.
It's really not got anything to do with any form of shop, it just takes you to your account and has the sidebar that Market also has.

Rename it to Account perhaps ey?
Maybe create a new button called "Account" that leads to where "Shop" currently goes and relink the current "Shop" button to actually lead to the shop.

Shit, why not even make separate pages for all of the subheadings in the side bar in the current "shop". I remember users often not being able to find something as simple as their inventory because it's hidden down in an unintuitive place in the UI.

Could have:
Account
Shop
Toribash/Subscriptions/Misc
Inventory
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Maybe create a new button called "Account" that leads to where "Shop" currently goes and relink the current "Shop" button to actually lead to the shop.

Shit, why not even make separate pages for all of the subheadings in the side bar in the current "shop". I remember users often not being able to find something as simple as their inventory because it's hidden down in an unintuitive place in the UI.

Could have:
Account
Shop
Toribash/Subscriptions/Misc
Inventory

Would definitely produce a more easily accessible UI for newer users. I get asked common sense questions all the time, like “Where do I activate my items”, “Where do I buy stuff”. Would also save Help Squad’s time to just have a more self explanatory UI.
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿