ES Recruitment Drive
The House of Small Cubes ( 2008 )

It's a great short animated film, about 12 minutes long, and has absolutely no dialogue at all. The animation style and story are amazing, and it reminds you about the small things in life that you'll never get back, and makes you appreciate life a lot more.
watched Six Degrees of Seperation. Was a really good movie 9/10. Will Smiths first serious performance and he was great in it. The movie really makes you think, and gets a bit confusing throughout but clears it up at the end.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping

it was okay, had some funny moments, but a lot of unfunny and cringe..
it's a parody/mockumentary, but i think This Is Spinal Tap did it better..
it did have some catchy tunes tho
5/10 we get like two minutes of a penis, but only ten seconds of tits
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
That one Charlie Sheen movie that is a crackle exclusive

It was pretty funny sometimes but it would have been funnier if my stepbrother wasn't an annoying twat

4/10 ish
I think I might be retired.
When Harry Met Sally (1989)
Beautiful rom-com, but it's more like a subversion of the genre... anyway, Meg Ryan
looking her best is always the best
and i liked Billy Crystal's character, he was funny and interesting 8/10 would recommend.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Love & Basketball
Really good movie about how two people passionate about one thing can come together and click, good, loving movie
Doctor Strange (2016)
it was meh, felt like they were just highlighting the visuals.. the villains were lame, the
story was lame, and the characters were lame.. 5/10