Toribash
Originally Posted by RICKMO118 View Post
IS Jarmund still alive these days?

Yup.

Originally Posted by Hucota7 View Post
He was last active in September.

Only on the forum, he aint a forumy guy.

Originally Posted by Beta View Post
To Admins and above (Any ninja's/tsa whatever): What are your thoughts on pacman
Smods: Thoughts on dig dug
Gm's: What are your thoughts on Zelda
Msquad: Thoughts on super smash bros

Any other staff member: (item forgers etc) Thoughts on tetris

:P Had to be specific.. Pacman totally the best anyways.

Why so specific? Am I only supposed to play Pacman? Also which version? There's lots...
Original Pacman's pretty win, but only if you play with a real 4 way stick. Anything less isn't worth it.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
So, staff, how are you?

I just had a question, in general what would you say about more types of administration. I know when the livestream came I asked and then Hampa said he isn't very sure but it could be a possibility. I'm also not talking about item forgers and that type of stuff. I'm actually thinking of, forum only moderators who have all forum power or that sort of stuff. Just a thought, so what do you think?
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Originally Posted by PiePwn View Post
So, staff, how are you?

I just had a question, in general what would you say about more types of administration. I know when the livestream came I asked and then Hampa said he isn't very sure but it could be a possibility. I'm also not talking about item forgers and that type of stuff. I'm actually thinking of, forum only moderators who have all forum power or that sort of stuff. Just a thought, so what do you think?

You mean local mods that can ban/infract? We already have some of those.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Nah, like just something new. I know the types of mods/admins you have already. I've read the list and the "Show forum leaders" tells you the current ones, besides ninjas/ect.

Which are "painfully obvious".
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

If you could explain why there would be a pressing need for said new staff (Besides "If there's new positions open, that's more a better chance for me to be staff"), then maybe we'd consider it.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
There would be a need for it to put less stress on the other administrators. The idea I had is like, said new position handles certain roles that the other administrators don't want to do. Anything. I'm just suggesting it wouldn't be up to me anyways. So, here is what I'm getting at. They have the powers of the administrators, they can ban ect ect... but, they don't do as much, they do what you current administrators feel like you do not have time to do all the time, so basicly a backup or just some kind of role to help out.

Edit: Not just admins, I meant all of the moderators, GMs/Admins/S-Mods.
Last edited by PiePwn; Dec 14, 2012 at 07:42 PM.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

The more members of power there are, the harder it is to keep track of it all, and the higher the chances of corruption.
I understand that, but, you have to admit, they handle alot. Why not have people there that do the stuff that they have no time for? Then there would be more GMTourneys and then they would have more time to read the PMs and reply to everything.. Just gotta think about the positive not the negitive.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Originally Posted by PiePwn View Post
There would be a need for it to put less stress on the other administrators. The idea I had is like, said new position handles certain roles that the other administrators don't want to do. Anything. I'm just suggesting it wouldn't be up to me anyways. So, here is what I'm getting at. They have the powers of the administrators, they can ban ect ect... but, they don't do as much, they do what you current administrators feel like you do not have time to do all the time, so basicly a backup or just some kind of role to help out.

Edit: Not just admins, I meant all of the moderators, GMs/Admins/S-Mods.

Thats the whole point of the report button and local mods.
If the local mods did their job properly, the Smods would only need to spend 5 minutes online a day.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Well, I think that a new role would help.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.