ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
+Headhunter achievment.
Ive lately been trying to get the achievment of head hunter and the other decap achievments.
I wanted to know can i get these achievments on lenshu3 or does it have to be an official mod.I get mostly my decaps on lenshu so just wondering if i should go to a different mod.And any information about these achievments would also be appreciated.
Thanks
I'm pretty sure you can get achievements on any mod aslong as it's not specified.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
I'm pretty sure you can get achievements on any mod aslong as it's not specified.

Correct.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Also it says you got 25 decaps in one week but the how to get it is get 25 decaps just making sure it doesnt have to be in one week.
Sorry for all the questions :X
Ive stopped recieving achievements for some reason, ones that arent related to macthes won or rank. Like the hitting air one
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Anyways i don't know if this is still in topic but

is a decap counted in the head hunter achievement when i dismember the other part before i decap?

or should i decap first before dismember others?
or just finish the game with just decap?
It has been answered: As long as it doesn`t state that it must be done in a specific mod you can get it on any mod.
Proud member of [Pandora]
headhunter 25 and 50 are easy, just play prosambo or any of the low DM mods and cut them down like short ppl gettin high, but, the 100 decaps dont work. i have over 500 decaps since they made that achievement n i still dont have it.
Vlad i asked a second quesstion about the headhunter achievment if you kept on reading :x