ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Need someone to make a proper MMA mod
Okay, I don't know much about mod making so there are a few ideas I have and I'll need to know if they are actually possible to make (I will mark these with a *).

Ideas:

- 6, 7 or 8 sided cage with transparent middle section so you are able to see the fighters. The cage will have to be a bit tight to stop runners and to help noobs who don't know how to chase. You will also be unable to grab the cage however it should have friction incase you want to push off it or tackle someone against the cage.

- Enable grabs

*- KO's: Tori goes limp until end of turn if hit hard to the head (kinda like dismemberment).

- DQtimeout: 40 frames.

- Matchframes: 560

- Gravity: 0.00 0.00 -22.00

- Fractures only (for realism).

*- Proper fractures: e.g if the shoulder is fractured then the whole arm cannot be used.

*- Banners: Make it so the ground textures appear on the sides of the cage behind both fighters.

I understand that most of this will probably be impossible to make but I'd like to see what we can do to create a realistic MMA mod.
The Saiyans Are A True Warrior Race... Don't Underestimate Us!
You are asking for a lot , some of which is not possible in Toribash. There are many types of mma mods , such as the MAS mods.
Realistic fractures, are definitely not possible in this version of Toribash. K.O might be possible.... Banners, not in this version. Consider posting this in the suggestion forum.

Originally Posted by KingJimmyX View Post
you'd need a shit ton of magic to make this happen

It seems pretty plausible if you remove the starred items. Since they are not possible in this version of Toribash. The hardest thing would be to make the cage.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
I can only think of LUA scripts to do things like this, but they can't edit player properties only objects as far as i know.
And adding pictures/banners to objects would take up soo much memory, one mod could have 50MB easily if the pictures are HD.