Toribash
Original Post
BLOODSTAINED RESTARTING
hi to all of u that see this im restarting bloodstained after it died. I felt bad for leaving it and a while after it died i figured id just restart it.WE NEED MEMBERS AND I GARRANTEE IF U JOIN NOW U WILL MATTER LATER AFTER THIS CLAN GETS BIG. also i need money or tcs to buy a server i dnt even have 1 k i allready got ppl to join, like nevil. if u want to join either opost hre or privately email me or nevil ill recruit u. WE NEED U!
Last edited by dillon207; Mar 2, 2008 at 11:50 PM.
Such bad grammer, need spellcheck

This will be shot down fast lol
Last edited by Iceman; Mar 2, 2008 at 06:18 AM.
1.) All caps in topic title = fail
2.) Horrible spelling and grammar... About 0% of what you need to make a clan (including intelligence ._.)
3.) [DSC]
4.) No reviving clans.

Read the rules, buddy.
No it's alive still but it merged in revolution. maybe i can bring it back
My hands are in mah pants
I will declare the rule for operations of this sort.

Let us look at this like chemistry, shall we? Here we have clan A, and clan B.

We take A and B, and mix and heat them until they have reacted and formed substance C. A and B are both gone, leaving nothing behind but C.

In short, when multiple clans fuse, they all die, and create one new clan.

Much like how Fusion was created, the individual clans no longer exist.

Point being, you cannot revive the clan, it is dead. You cannot try to cause mutiny amongst the fused clan, because that is a very rude thing to do. You can argue with me, however, because I'm sure you must have a point somewhere, and it's no use if I never understand it.
1)i agree
2)Super bad grammer my baby brother spells better
3)I like ham
4)If you are realy determined to revive this clan dont rush it or you will die faster then you already are take it slow
u guys are all asses just because of the grammer u guys havnt even ever started a clan ur just a little minion in one or a loner
u guys are assholes including manbreakfast and iceman which i thought was my friend. im just trying to give hope and as a matter of fact man breakfast only like 1 person joined rev as a fusion or watever. and he returned to bloodstained.
Ouch I think I sense a ban coming up.

1 : You dont talk like that to admin
2 : PLeeeeaaaasssssseeeee dont revive bloodstaind
..|.,
U1V1
Originally Posted by dillon207 View Post
u guys are all asses just because of the grammer u guys havnt even ever started a clan ur just a little minion in one or a loner
u guys are assholes including manbreakfast and iceman which i thought was my friend. im just trying to give hope and as a matter of fact man breakfast only like 1 person joined rev as a fusion or watever. and he returned to bloodstained.

Trying to find the message here.
Can't find any punctuation or grammar.
Originally Posted by DesertPunk View Post
look out for walruses!

wtas wrong w/ reevivng bloodstained o please o please u no wat shut up. no matter how many ppl post me i mnot changing my mind and i already mailed hampa about it.