ES Recruitment Drive
Nameyroteknik
Belt:brown
Forum Activity a post every other day In game Activity everyday for 2 and half hours
Why you want to join Evil: i love clans and ive seen what evil clan members can do
Best mods/mod:sword and shield
Any special skills:N/A
Vouchers: my mom just joking, no vouchers.
Originally Posted by jeremiah3342elm View Post
name:jeremiah3342elm
belt:brown
Activity Forum (NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): 8 In game Activity (NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): 9
Why you want to join
Evil:Beceause this group feels like pure evil and i love evil in every single way)
Best mods / mod: wushu, aikido, judo,parkour,lasers
Any special skills (Such as texture making, video making, things like that):dragon smasher

Breaking the golden rule: instant rejection.

Originally Posted by pyroteknik View Post
Nameyroteknik
Belt:brown
Forum Activity a post every other day In game Activity everyday for 2 and half hours
Why you want to join Evil: i love clans and ive seen what evil clan members can do
Best mods/mod:sword and shield
Any special skills:N/A
Vouchers: my mom just joking, no vouchers.

Improve your forum activity, we need to get to know you better before coming to a decision. We'll monitor you for now.(posting in our clan forums is a BIG NO-NO, for now.)
Hoss.
Namerama
Belt:blue
Forum Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): I spend a couple of hours everyday on forum.
In game Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10):Same here, when I am on forums I am in-game belting up :3
Why you want to join Evil: I want to join [Evil] because it is a highly skilled clan with some good members. if I recall the best artist in the game is in Evil. but mainly I have been seeing evil lose activity and I hope that with me joining the activity will rise a bit.
Best mods/mod:I can play most mods. Granted I am not great at these mods but I am decent.
Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that): No
Current clan you're in (if no clan leave this out):
Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in):Maybe hxcbbqimo :3

I told him I wanted to join RA but seeing to how it's quite in-active and what not I have decided to apply for evil.
Protip: Don't apply if you have a habit of multiaccounting. We will find out.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Well, first of all, we like to know EVERYTHING about our potential members, and you skipped out on something rather significant, which any clan you're applying to now/in the future would like to know about.

Second: We prefer not to be associated with anyone who fits the bill of being too controversial(see: rubber99[always hated that guy]).

Third:
I told him I wanted to join RA but seeing to how it's quite in-active and what not I have decided to apply for evil.

You say you'd be loyal, but you also say you got put off of RelaxAll because they're a bit inactive. Yet you want to join us, an inactive bunch, in order to boost our activity...

See the contradiction? Caught the Scottish Korean hiding in the bushes on that one.

So, I'd like to say, on behalf of all that is Evil, that your application is hereby rejected on account of you attempting to mask the truth, and leaving while being questioned(refusing to clarify why a certain thing happened, basically).

Some suggestions:
Be honest with everything when you apply, try to highlight everything significant about your time on toribash(bad and good), when applying, because they will eventually be found out, and, when they do, people wonder why you hid them/feel a bit put off by it. Its like a decent looking woman gets into bed with you, takes her clothes off, and has mutated titties who can talk and have tourettes. You made a good first impression with us, in every way BUT clarifying your background, and its that kind of stuff that gets you rejected.
Last edited by Hyde; Jul 12, 2012 at 08:48 AM.
Hoss.
Hello, I am only a forum person.

Am I still able to join or do I have to be an in-game player too?
Originally Posted by Dacci View Post
Hello, I am only a forum person.

Am I still able to join or do I have to be an in-game player too?

You are, but, think of Evil as a University. You'd be the guy commuting when everyone else lives on campus. You'd miss out on the full experience :P

We also demand a certain level of loyalty from our recruits, and, in my experience with people who mainly are forum-goers, they tend not to be as loyal as activity fades(and we're inactive already, so, yeah.)

Also, if I may inquire, what are your other accounts(brand new account, only uses forum, that doesn't happen, at all, until after a while.)
Hoss.
Name: Devil
Belt:Master Belt
Forum Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): I get on the forum at least an hour an day to sell my stuff and transfer stuff to other people but I plan on changing that to more when/if I get accepted.
In game Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10):I get on the game at least 1 hour a day, I host betting servers which I earn money on and so do other users. I also practice aikidobigdojo on free play and make replays if I get bored.
Why you want to join Evil:First of all I am not doing it just for a tag, I am getting bored in the community and I need to make new friends and mates who I could communicate with. I want to be a part of something, a group that has my back and I have there back, I also like the clan for its members and want to join so I can get to know them better.
Best mods/mod:Aikido, Aikidobigdojo.
Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that): I am a really good dueler and a good marketeer. I know how to make a deal and how far to extend it. I love to bet and I have earned a lot and lost a lot doing it.
Current clan you're in (if no clan leave this out):
Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in):
Nobody, I wanted to try out for this clan because my friend Ryder told me about it and when I inspected the forums and members, I learned this would be a great community to join in to. I can't wait to see my results and see if I can be a part of you guys. Thanks for giving me the chance and reading this.
Last edited by Devil; Jul 12, 2012 at 09:04 AM.

Great app Devil, we're considering all the options now (very exciting). Get into the IRC if you get a chance, somebody should be on to chat with.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body