ES Recruitment Drive
DarkHeizt, that's a good application. Make sure that once you get those 3 replays, just remake an app and attach those. Once you've done that, you'll be in good shape.
-----
StaticNeon, very nice Application indeed. To be honest, I'm unsure of how to exactly attach a replay onto the forum myself. Kindle could probably tell you, and also me. :P
Last edited by WeooWeoo; May 5, 2014 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Grammar mistake

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Recruitment
Hi I want to apply
1. Nameave43423
2. Belt:Brown
3. Skype (Optional): I dont have
4. Bans/Infractions:I did'nt ban yet
5. Forum Activity(1-10):1,5
6. Ingame Activity(1-10):10
7. Best mod:aikido,360goldpeopleinstagibfeet, instagibfeet
8. Worst mod:twinswords4fixed
9. What you can bring to Soul:Ummm, I will bring good rank to Soul
10. Any special skills?:Nothing
11. Usercard:
12. 3 Replays:
You forgot your usercard, the replays, the Forum activity is terrible. Get these fixed and reapply.
OtherwiseAuto-Rejected
-----
Originally Posted by falken778 View Post
hi, i would like to join the clan, i have played toribash for about a year.
The reason i would like to join the clan is because i feel like i fit in. it makes me feel like im at home. i hope that u consider me for another famly member.

Originally Posted by DarkHeizt View Post
1. NamearkHeizt
2. Belt:Brown
3. Skype: No one srry
4. Bans/Infractions:None
5. Forum Activity(1-10):Always i can(
6. Ingame Activity(1-10):If im occupied(7)
7. Best mod:All Aikidos
8. Worst mod:Wushu
9. What you can bring to Soul:EvRYTHING I CAN
10. Any special skills?:Im good doing counter attacks and i adapt my play style whit my opponent
11. Usercard:
12. 3 Replays:Not got time for that always in battle but ima do some.If i can.

Originally Posted by Terminally View Post
Hello Soul. My name is terminally. My current account is a brown belt, however technically speaking I am a second dan black belt. My skype is Psiioniic, but because there are several people on skype with that tag you can find me by searching for jpblueviper. I have been given no infraction points on this account. My previous clan had very little I found appealing going on in the forums and as such I was not a very active participant in the clan forums even though I stayed connected with the forums in a more general manner. In this area I would give myself approximately a four. Ingame I have been much more active in the past, participating in clan events and even hosting a couple betting servers. I would give myself an eight in this area. My best mods are abd and mushu, though I love trying new mods all the time. My worst mod is any form of Lenshu3 or its variants, which I almost never play. If I were to become a part of the Soul family I would contribute my enthusiastic sense of optimism and my dry wit to the goings on of the clan. As for any special skills I may possess, I have considerable experience with video editing and production and would be glad to help with clan projects, youtube related or otherwise. My three replays are included in the attached zip file. I simply included replays which I thought were representative of my playstyle. Not tailored to portray me in a biased manner but simply there to show how I handle myself in a match. My usercard is included as follows below:

Accepted
Originally Posted by StaticNeon View Post
Hello Soul
1. Name: StaticNeon
2. Belt: Orange (but technically 2nd dan, made a new account for a better w/l ratio)
3. Skype: swc237
4. Bans/Infractions: None that I know of
5. Forum Activity(1-10): 7
6. Ingame Activity(1-10): 10
7. Best mod: mushu
8. Worst mod: I think it would have to be judo :P
9. What you can bring to Soul: I am good in clan wars and can help other members save if they need tc
10. Any special skills?: Probably just my style of fighting would be my biggest skill
11. 3 Replays: well you see....I have lack in much needed common sense sooo I have no clue how to send them :P If you want you guys can send me a pm and test me in game
until then, StaticNeon

AUTO-REJECTED

The ones that are auto-rejected, I want more info before I accept you into my clan.
Last edited by Frost; May 8, 2014 at 02:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Dream of Becoming a Soul Member
Name: Fungfuboy
Belt: Black Belt
Bans/Infractions: None
Forum Activity: 8
In-Game Activity: 10
Best Mod: Aikido, or AikidoBigDojo
Worst Mod: None, as far as I know of
What I can do for Soul: I am a pretty mad fighter (strong), save tc, try getting other people to join (If thats ok), and as much love as I can to this clan.
Skills: My skills in battle are normally by using momentum and get them off Balance.
3 Replays: Don't know how to send it to you guys.
-------------------------------------------------------
Extra Facts about me
Win%: 64.78
Qi: 1380
Hopefuly I can join this clan, it would be awesome if I can.
Hey gizo and kindle sorry I haven't been active. Bell shut down my internet to fix a virus I had for a quite some time. I'm back now and hopefully I can help or do something useful for this clan.
-----
Bell shut down my internet for quite sometime because of some virus
Last edited by Dylan; May 18, 2014 at 02:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Welcome back mackeria
-----
Fungfuboy, can you please post three replays?
Last edited by gizodude; May 21, 2014 at 10:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I hate all games
Plz?
Hello I would like to join this clan, it sounds like it'll be fun to be in, and if there is a training part in this clan, i'd think it fits me best. I'd love to join so plz have me in.
Hello, Im DjReDbULL
1. Name: DjReDbULL
2. Belt: Black
3. Skype (Optional): raulin29500
4. Bans/Infractions: 0
5. Forum Activity(1-10): 5
6. Ingame Activity(1-10): 7
7. Best mod: Aikido
8. Worst mod: twinsword4fixed
9. What you can bring to Soul: A new player xD
10. Any special skills?: Pushing
11. Usercard: I don´t know what is it.
12. 3 Replays: Here you have more than 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku6-EblTCn8