Toribash
Original Post
[VID] After Effects
Everything here is made with after effects, I'm looking for criticism and maybe ideas.

Song https://soundcloud.com/officialmedas...ream-ft-joba-1
The video I'm working on currently is sort of an audio reaction to one of my favorite songs, it's in an early stage and I accidentally rendered out the entire thing like a turd so
I'm not exactly happy with what I have done like I always am, but to me everything feels too simple. I only have the lights reacting to the 3 lights, thought about remaking it from scratch or changing it enough so it actually looks cool.

There's a wireframe effect as well, and I'm not entirely sure if I should keep it.
Here's a screenshot with it off, looks a lot cleaner
http://i.imgur.com/3Nc8RR7.png
Also ignore the compressed audio if you can, accidentally compressed it after I needed to lower the size(40gb 24 fps)

side note:watch in 1080p fullscreen if you can, looks stupid
I'm not very good in 3d/gfx but I'm gonna try to give u some feedback

The first one was really neat. Maybe you could do some cool transition between them. They kinda just cut to each other. Ex: make the white ones transform into the blue waterfall ones.

I don't really like the back center in the second one. If you were trying to make it cave in or something, imo it looks odd.. I know you said it's in early stages but imma give some ideas.

In the beginning when it audio reacts to the right red side you could make it do the cool thing u did in the first one. ( assuming left is treble and right is bass )

Another idea is to add some other kinds of 3D or 2D reaction in the video, so it's more fun to watch.
Last edited by data; Aug 12, 2016 at 04:48 PM.

こんにちは、私はデータです。

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by data View Post
The first one was really neat. Maybe you could do some cool transition between them. They kinda just cut to each other. Ex: make the white ones transform into the blue waterfall ones.

Eh, they weren't ever supposed to be put side by side, was just goofing around and they're all separate, but if I ever make something like it again I can try that out

Originally Posted by data View Post
I don't really like the back center in the second one. If you were trying to make it cave in or something, imo it looks odd.. I know you said it's in early stages but imma give some ideas.
Another idea is to add some other kinds of 3D or 2D reaction in the video, so it's more fun to watch.

I don't really like the center either, it's supposed to be a cave thing but the black is more like the shadowy inside.

This is what it look's like without the black fog

like a butthole, probably going to ditch this cave idea and try something 2d like you suggested

thanks man