Ranking
The bullet looks a bit odd (especially the dimensions. Pretty long eh?) I like how you made the flash effect, very stylish imo.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Nice work, impressive rigging. I think it would help if you made the bright flash die out slower, and bullets are hotter than all fuck coming out of the barrel, so you could keep the ass-end of it red hot if you'd like. (or if you can figure out how to, I have no idea )
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Hey guys I did this yesterday:

Testing Photoshop Cs6
[No-Mercy ~Co-Lider] [BTO ~Member] [T3AL ~Member] [JUJU ~ щ treta]
[GATA
~Member] [Join on my ~FanClub][Juju Salimeni ~Lover] [Point Blank ~Player]
Need one set? Head? Art? PM-me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
awesome art mate! love watching it all come together. btw, you should try listening to some good dubstep <
Oh Thank you soo much I really need to listen it.
[No-Mercy ~Co-Lider] [BTO ~Member] [T3AL ~Member] [JUJU ~ щ treta]
[GATA
~Member] [Join on my ~FanClub][Juju Salimeni ~Lover] [Point Blank ~Player]
Need one set? Head? Art? PM-me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I got that album, and I'm pretty religious about rating all my songs as them come in. 98% of those songs got 5 stars. It's an incredible collection. Chances are you're not accustomed to real dubstep yet, so it'll take some time for you to kind of learn that there is an incredible amount of "hidden energy" in the tracks. Make sure you got a solid sub or pair of headphones or you'll hate all of it aha.