Toribash
Nice work Viper

Really love that black yellow color scheme!

The reflections don't look quite real though, not sure why. I stared out the window at some real cars to try and figure it out. Not sure how to explain it, but I think it's to do with the coloring and sharpness of the reflections and the lighting of the scene. I think on the second one the scene lighting isn't orange enough like the reflection suggests, but not sure really.

Also I like the stairwy to hell sign :P
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
I think the text on Filipe Games looks a bit strange because it's distorted. Personally I don't like distorted text ever.

The logo itself is good though, disregarding the text.
I distorted the text for it to match the logo..
But yeah thank you

Also does it look like the unity logo?

I really don't want to copy anything..
I guess it looks a little like the unity logo, but not enough for anyone to think you copied.
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Nice work Viper

Really love that black yellow color scheme!

The reflections don't look quite real though, not sure why. I stared out the window at some real cars to try and figure it out. Not sure how to explain it, but I think it's to do with the coloring and sharpness of the reflections and the lighting of the scene. I think on the second one the scene lighting isn't orange enough like the reflection suggests, but not sure really.

Also I like the stairwy to hell sign :P

I'm still working on the painting of the car. It's not that easy to get a black carpaint looking dark and cool if it comes to reflections and exterior HDRi lighting. Too much reflections = carpaint looks greyish or lose its dark touch, too less reflections = looking plastic / washed out reflections.
The secret behind it is to find the middle way...and that needs a huge amount of test renders...and so a good amount of time

@filipe994: Try to not distort the text, use the real 3d world and the right cam position/settings to gain the effect you want. Yes, I know it's hard but it's worth it
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Originally Posted by filipe994 View Post
I distorted the text for it to match the logo..
But yeah thank you

Also does it look like the unity logo?

I really don't want to copy anything..

Only because they're both cubes, otherwise no.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body