77 Votes / 41.40%
Other
33 Votes / 17.74%
Voters: 186. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by ashaltaf View Post
toribash
but assassins creed if i had it

Assassin's Creed really isn't what you'd expect it to be. It's actually set in the future (no shit) and some of the voices in the game are really bad. The game is a bit misleading at times.
I'm Back!
Sonic CD.

All these new games have no originality and lack the charm that the old 16meg/32meg platformers had.

Or maybe I just prefer retro over modern? =P
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Shouldn't of included toribash in it. Although Mario Kart May be old but its a classic. I will love this forever along with my techno
yea as well as half life 2 or even half life 1. They were the games that changed the 1st person shooter genre forever
..|.,
U1V1
Originally Posted by Velve View Post
yea as well as half life 2 or even half life 1. They were the games that changed the 1st person shooter genre forever

No, Halo changed first person shooter games. Even though it came out after half life, I would perfer Halo.
Originally Posted by Velve View Post

HL2 rocks
Originally Posted by DesertPunk View Post
look out for walruses!