ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
What are Squads?
Squads are run by the 3 leaders (Vlatko, s0th and flubbah).

Squad 1 run by Vlatko's Main point is animating, texture making and anything with graphics like videos and pictures.

Squad 2 run by s0th's Main point is making replays for the clan videos and other type of videos made by the clan.

Squad 3 run by Flubbah's Main point is still being decided while he is off playing WoW.
~~More information coming soon~~
Last edited by Vlatko9; Jun 12, 2008 at 02:44 PM.
\.\.\.\3rd DanBlackBelt/./././
Vvvvlatkos back ;D!!
Haha, didn't know Flubbah plays WoW. I've been busy driving around in a hot car without a/c looking for a job... Sorry for being so absent. Stick me wherever though.
"She stole my virginity!"---"Well you weren't using it..."
Ich bin muede. Ich brauche einen Feieren...
He addicted to WoW... Anyway I will find a good place for you.
Vvvvlatkos back ;D!!
WoW is a bad path to go down.....
my uncle told me one day that he was at a mates place and his mate was just playin WoW like all day and wouldn't talk to him or anything. a few minutes later his mate went to the toilet. his mate was in the toilet for about 30 minutes when my uncle went there to chek if he's ok. turns out that he fainted from lack of sleep in the toilet XD
so yeah WoW = ultra fun!!! that prob explains his mates addiction to it!!!
Vlatko: Hey s0th, i own you way more
s0th: No i'm way better then you!
Vlatko: fine were both equal at owning eachover.
s0th: Fine...But it IS true that i own you way more XD
Gah! You guys are talking about me. I feel special ^^ and yes i play WoW and it's too addicting! it has ruined my life U.U
For now...and the thing i can run is....umm...The members and keeping them in good order?
It makes me wonder..
Thats what your supposed to do anyway XD
Vvvvlatkos back ;D!!
What, all of us? meh, well, i might...do w/e you want, but really DO NOT put me in something where i have to keep everything in good shape and such. Because of WoW, i don't have time to do that lol.
Give me some suggestions on what to do.

Also, once i get bored of WoW (pfft, yeah right >.>) i swear, i'll do as much as i can =/
I know i'm being like s0th before (not doing much) but now, it's my turn to take a break. Then it'll be Vlat's turn, then we will all be happy leaders after vlat's turn and we shall run a clan like brethrens!
Last edited by flubbah; Jun 20, 2008 at 11:12 AM.
It makes me wonder..
Ive already taken a bit of a break I on forums every now and again because of internet. I am pming some admins about you guys as leaders but they all say to wait..
Vvvvlatkos back ;D!!
Thats for flubbah to decide -.-
Vvvvlatkos back ;D!!