ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by thommis View Post
i defeat mocuchaO_o

I think you still didn't understood what sparring is.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Can we get to know the team and post here before we join like to get an idea or only The Team members are allowed
Zilyana, stop. You have already been denied.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Hello my name is tartino123 in realife is Blake i want to join because i want to spar all of you!
Attached Files
parkours with 4VEANGANCE .rpl (1.16 MB, 42 views)
Originally Posted by tartino123 View Post
Hello my name is tartino123 in realife is Blake i want to join because i want to spar all of you!

No. Work more on your replays.

oh god give me a break...do you guys even have eyes

ppl who try to join this team (not a freaking clan) here's an advise :You can't join unless you'r a legend or a semi legend now off you go

btw any of u guys largekilla or mocu or swexx do u mind if u do me a favor and show me a replay where u do a wrestling move or submission maneuver? cuz im planning on doing a spar like that but I need an idea on whats my first step gonna be :3
I never forget.
"btw any of u guys largekilla or mocu or swexx do u mind if u do me a favor and show me a replay where u do a wrestling move or submission maneuver? cuz im planning on doing a spar like that but I need an idea on whats my first step gonna be"

I pm you about that birno.

I put in the clan?
Hi my name is Marcos, I wanted to join the Clan Mocucha to improve my movements, also to have a fixed clan, I'm not beginner or a professional but I know how to play well, I'm better in mod 'xspar' and I'm training in parkour now but is very difficult, and I need a coach. Not spent tc, because I like the default skin.
Please help me improve!
-----
Hi my name is Marcos, I wanted to join the Clan Mocucha to improve my movements, also to have a fixed clan, I'm not beginner or a professional but I know how to play well, I'm better in mod 'xspar' and I'm training in parkour now but is very difficult, and I need a coach. Not spent tc, because I like the default skin.
Please help me improve!
Last edited by FoxthisBR; Jan 15, 2015 at 03:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump