Toribash
Original Post
Will my account be deleted?
So, im about to download steam and then about to delete the toribash launcher which i downloaded in the toribash.com so what will happen if i delete the toribash launcher will my acount be deleted or not because im gonna download steam and im gonna download it from steam so will my acount be deleted?
Last edited by WeppetKo; Aug 9, 2015 at 11:16 AM.
Do not treat people the way u want to be treated
~Sumoro
Your account won't be deleted if uninstall the Toribash stand alone client. Unless you stop playing for 3 years plus or get a perma ban, it will not be deleted. All you have to do is log back in when you start playing the steam version.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
What if i uninstall the steam will my acount be deleted also the toribash will be deleted
~Sumoro
Toribash accounts are almost never deleted.

Use the same exact login information for the steam toribash and you will be able to access your account. What I mean by that is the same exact login and password for the standalone client and the steam client.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ty i will be now downloading Steam
~Sumoro
Your account wont be deleted you created it it can be created in the forums too and the forums wont be deleted.
Won't be deleted, it isn't saved in your pc, that's why you can login with your account even using another computer.

I renamed the thread for you, next time remember to use more descriptive titles, thanks.
Last edited by WeppetKo; Aug 9, 2015 at 11:31 AM.