Ranking
Original Post
TSA No Qi Item Sales
I remember about a year or two back TSA's would sell no qi items for tc.

I'm looking to buy a platinum force but i reaaaaaallllyyyy dont want to play 3k more games, nor do i want to buy qi that's cheating ;)

does anyone know if TSA still does this and who to contact about this.
damn im gettin old
As of now, there's nobody actively selling no Qi items. The market still has some no Qi items from Marketeers but to my knowledge they aren't actively adding new items to that at this time.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
they aren't actively adding new items to that at this time.

why aren't they adding new items? it was a lucrative operation when it was updated regularly from what i recall. i think it's certainly something worth restarting.
Your pal,
crith
It's a great tc sink for sure, although I personally don't think we need that sort of thing right now.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by crith View Post
why aren't they adding new items? it was a lucrative operation when it was updated regularly from what i recall. i think it's certainly something worth restarting.

better yet, how about their be some kind of system where you can buy any item no-qi with tc but double/triple the price. Making it a good sink and another incentive for players to earn tc.

Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
It's a great tc sink for sure, although I personally don't think we need that sort of thing right now.

i disagree.
-----
Ended up making a suggestion thread

bring all your solutions and rebuttals there
Last edited by Velair; Aug 14, 2015 at 07:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
damn im gettin old