Toribash
Definitely should port this to a web browser, since you're using unity it's very easy to do.

very awesome work my guy
Update:
##################################

New thing

Redid the way the user poses the Tori.
simply drag the sliders to change the rotation. First slider of the row is x, second y, third z.
Simple.

Only the Axis that would move ingame is white, all others are grey because I don't want to limit the User.
Press Shift to change from left to right, for example instead of moving the left pec, you'd move the right pec.

Basically besides from Screencapturing TBPS is fully functional. That's why I'd like to start getting it out to the public. Before I'll do that, I atleast want to make sure it's working on other machines. I'll chose about 3 people to test it on their computer.

If you're interested to test it out, send me a pm with your PC Specs and your Discord Name & Tag.

Last things I want to do, is to add a way to Screencapture, fix major bugs like the RightShoulder resetting when pressing shift (grrrrr), add Pose Presets and set up the itch.io page.
I think I also need to have the codes verified before beeing allowed to send this to anyone.... because... my intention of course is to send malwares to other Players after hours upon hours programming this tool, duh!

I've also been thinking to make TBPS feel more like a Game instead of just a Tool. Like making Competitions to create the best looking Screenshot and earn a special kind of currency in TBPS. That'd be pretty fun, though I failed to come up with something the Currency could be used for. The best thing I've had in mind is to be able to buy more Pose Presets in something like a Shop.
Would appreciate if you'd leave some suggestions and opinions on this!

Also, feel free to add to this "poll" on which Items you want to have supported! That way I can prioritize Items to support
Last edited by Fluxorious; May 6, 2018 at 12:13 AM.

Screen Capturing!

Update!
Actually happend 4 days ago but forgot...
So here's an apology

Apology

Yoo I'm extremely interested in this, good job flux, good to see projects like in toribash.
|Evil|
I don't exist