Toribash
Original Post
Yume Nikki-themed moves
So, I realise there are a few Yume-Nikki fans on the board other than myself (Here's looking at you Uboa ). Of course, I only realised this -after- uploading a new head texture for myself thinking it'd look cool (Yay uboa head). Nevertheless, I figured I'd practice some moves and then name some of them after Yume Nikki type things.

First off we have "Poniko's Wrath", a quick arm-removal technique so you can get Uke to stop playing with that damn lightswitch.

Next up is "Madotsuki's Knife", which... I have no idea how to describe it, or why I named it Madotsuki's Knife, but it's there.

Finally, we have "Lights Out", a swift decapitation attack (Which is a surprise considering I suck at decapitation).

So yeah. I openly admit that I'm still not great at Toribash (I suck at dismemberment, and presentability is not my strong point so expect stiff movements and my fighter staying still after a move is done), but hopefully Yume Nikki fans (and non Yume Nikki fans) will get a chuckle or two out of these.
Attached Files
PonikosWrath.rpl (38.1 KB, 15 views)
MadotsukisKnife.rpl (54.3 KB, 11 views)
LightsOut.rpl (19.3 KB, 17 views)
Where do you want to go? Kaswordinner, or Spagheboodi? :D
Poniko's Wrath:symetrical 4/10

Madotsuki's Knife:stiff and symetrical and it had an awful grab at the end 5/10

Lights Out:must be your bes yet its still stiff 6/10
Thanks for the comments on each of those replays. I've been out of the Toribash community a while, so I didn't really know that symmetry had any effect on how good a move was. O.o; And I apologise for the stiffness, I'm still not great at presentation or balancing my fighter, so I kind of fall over a lot.

I have a new replay though, it's more of a blooper, from a move I was hoping to call "The Five-Armed Girl", but I accidentally snapped myself in half during the throw. I kept going, though! :3 If I'd given myself more time to work with than the standard 500 frames, it could have been beautiful compared to my older stuff. Still, getting my legs to latch onto Uke at the end is something I consider a personal achievement. :3
Attached Files
FiveArmedGirlScrewup.rpl (40.9 KB, 11 views)
Where do you want to go? Kaswordinner, or Spagheboodi? :D
If ever you dm yourself in a replay, stop and edit it so you don't. Also, I don't really see where that replay was going. You really need to do 'more' in your replays, as in actually smack Uke around a bit otherwise there's not much to see.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time