ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Training Mods
Does anyone know where I could find a bunch of training mods?

For example, a jumping training mod, where you are to jump over walls that continously increase in height.

Or a striking training mod, where you are surrounded by several dummies that you can test your ability to strike on.

I'm already aware of binklawz's MAS practice mods. I have those already, and I'm not looking for anything mas related.

Thanks
Well, Jisse made a mod called "Sparring Practice" you're surrounded by dummies and you can take off their heads.
Xspar. I know that's not what your looking for but just practicing moving and tricking will automatically make you better. It's all about being able to control your tori. I think spending time in xspar is almost as helpful as any mod. If your amazing at xspar usually means you can get through any parkour mod swiftly because you can control your tori.
Curious aren't you.
You can try sparring yourself with Uke, also you can try Hackysack which theres a small ball that you must make it balance or what....
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=234911

i remember a thread years ago (^this one) where someone made mods specifally for practicing parkous.
they are simple obstacles you can beat in any way you want, they do still work in the newer versions nowadays (tested it myself.)

anyways if u want something specific try posting in the mods forum and maybe someone can do it for you.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken