Toribash
the first 100 frames were a bit stiff, but the first spin made up for it pretty well. also the last flip could use a bit of work too.
other than that it looks like a nice wip
the last flip isnt probably gonna stay there i always fuck around near the end of a wip and just edit over it
Thanks tho
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Ok kirito Im gonna 100% honest with you, all of your replays are just you flailing around like you have autism try to be relax, but not stiff af like this replay for example, For this rpl Im pretty stiff but not too stiff that I cant move around and crap try doing stuff like that, Also when you're doing a trick in Toribash
test out if you can do it irl thats what I do, so when I try to do the move in tb I try to do the movements and remeber them etc etc
Attached Files
[T] Boy vs Yoshi.rpl (387.4 KB, 10 views)

Channel - ok
well you see the problem is, I cant trick irl. and my goal is to flail around as sexily as possible
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
i cant cartwheel ingame
and im happy with where im at rn soo :c
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
cnc = constructive critiscm
-----
Originally Posted by yoshiman60 View Post
Ok kirito Im gonna 100% honest with you, all of your replays are just you flailing around like you have autism try to be relax, but not stiff af like this replay for example, For this rpl Im pretty stiff but not too stiff that I cant move around and crap try doing stuff like that, Also when you're doing a trick in Toribash
test out if you can do it irl thats what I do, so when I try to do the move in tb I try to do the movements and remeber them etc etc

totally cnc
Last edited by Kirito; Nov 17, 2015 at 01:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Well
I would like to say ive gotten better but... everyone still says i suck tho so
heres 2 Replays they are both the same but they go different ways.

Lets vote on which replay i should continue with and discard the other k?
Attached Files
[WIP] Leggo my eggo.rpl (99.4 KB, 3 views)
[WIP] Leggo my eggo v2.rpl (76.5 KB, 5 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
bump
-----
scrapped the last replays :c

working on this now
Attached Files
[WIP] Uphold.rpl (88.6 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Kirito; Nov 21, 2015 at 05:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message: