ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Help please] Making a playlist
Alright so I've been assigned the role of gathering songs for a wedding, and the bachelor party.

I'm in need of some bangers and I realized some of my choices are uh "inapropriate for the occasion", so thats why I need you guys.

The general songs have already been chosen, so this would be the playlist for the open dance floor at the wedding.

Bachelor party songs are up to you I guess.

Be sure to state whether the song would be better for the wedding or the bachelor party, or both.

Halp!
Last edited by MrJingles; Jul 31, 2016 at 11:25 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
How old are these folks generally i mean you could just go put up some classic bangers for them like journey and shit
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
My personal Party favourites would be songs like
  • Smack That - Akon Ft. Eminem
  • Down On Me - 50 Cent Ft. Jeremih
  • Don't Tell 'Em - Jeremih
These may all seem a little 'Inappropriate'. These would be appealing to generally the younger audience (Meaning late teens or around that). These are probably more fit for the Bachelor party more so then the wedding.

A few classic pop songs that you may find playable at weddings could include some of Queen's big hits - maybe get a little Michael Bublé up in there (I'm not too sure if he's popular in Canada which also needs to be taken into account for others suggesting songs in this thread (Assuming the wedding is in Canada)).

For some slower, calmer, mostly love-related songs (To be played at a wedding) you'd be looking at things like 'You're Beautiful' - James Blunt, 'A Thousand Years' - Christina Perri, 'I Won't Give Up' - Jason Mraz and quite a few Bruno Mars songs seem fit for the occasion.

That's all I can say at the moment given this much information. I didn't spend too long making this so please forgive me if it's not to your liking and also don't judge me on any songs I mentioned below the first paragraph because I'm simply trying to put myself in the shoes of a typical wedding planner deciding the playlist hehe. Though after thinking about it for actually not too long, I came to feel rather privileged that I could be the one to decide the music being played at the actual wedding of someone that I had no idea even existed, living miles away in a different country. Brightened up my day.

If you want to bring the place down into an all-out RAVE party Justin Bieber's definitely the way to go, I mean FUCK YEH!
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*

'w'

Last edited by HolyShrimp; Aug 2, 2016 at 08:29 AM. Reason: do you think there's any validity to psychonautics
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
How old are these folks generally i mean you could just go put up some classic bangers for them like journey and shit

Generally its gonna be like a family wedding so there will be a wide varying of ages. Most of the kids grew up mostly so there are gonna be a lot of teens (15-19) if that helps at all.

Originally Posted by HASSAN2000 View Post
My personal Party favourites would be songs like
  • Smack That - Akon Ft. Eminem
  • Down On Me - 50 Cent Ft. Jeremih
  • Don't Tell 'Em - Jeremih
These may all seem a little 'Inappropriate'. These would be appealing to generally the younger audience (Meaning late teens or around that). These are probably more fit for the Bachelor party more so then the wedding.

A few classic pop songs that you may find playable at weddings could include some of Queen's big hits - maybe get a little Michael Bublé up in there (I'm not too sure if he's popular in Canada which also needs to be taken into account for others suggesting songs in this thread (Assuming the wedding is in Canada)).

For some slower, calmer, mostly love-related songs (To be played at a wedding) you'd be looking at things like 'You're Beautiful' - James Blunt, 'A Thousand Years' - Christina Perri, 'I Won't Give Up' - Jason Mraz and quite a few Bruno Mars songs seem fit for the occasion.

That's all I can say at the moment given this much information. I didn't spend too long making this so please forgive me if it's not to your liking and also don't judge me on any songs I mentioned below the first paragraph because I'm simply trying to put myself in the shoes of a typical wedding planner deciding the playlist hehe. Though after thinking about it for actually not too long, I came to feel rather privileged that I could be the one to decide the music being played at the actual wedding of someone that I had no idea even existed, living miles away in a different country. Brightened up my day.

If you want to bring the place down into an all-out RAVE party Justin Bieber's definitely the way to go, I mean FUCK YEH!

Thanks man, I'll be sure to add a few of those

everyone loves bruno mars right, I'll throw a couple of his in here.

Originally Posted by HolyShrimp View Post

'w'

bruh.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Wedding:
Time of my life
Let's get it started
We don't talk anymore
My heart will go on(for that special slow dance)
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Not wxactly a dance song, but "Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)" by Green Day is good as it marks the turning point in someone's life.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Oh I thought he meant like songs for the reception/after party. If for the actual wedding:
Marvin Gaye(The song not the singer)
Lucky(Jason Mraz)
Payphone
Sugar

How are those?
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Oh I thought he meant like songs for the reception/after party. If for the actual wedding:
Marvin Gaye(The song not the singer)
Lucky(Jason Mraz)
Payphone
Sugar

How are those?

These seem good added
Make sure to post here with how the guests reacted to each song.