Toribash
Original Post
[rb] Who is Who :: SkulFuk
Hello guys! Rubash organization's project "Who is who" is taking interviews with famous players in russian communiy and and toribash in general. So, today's interview will tell you who is SkulFuk!

General information:
  • Locations: United Kingdom
  • Registration date: Mar 7, 2008
  • Belt: Custom Belt
  • Ninja

Interview:

Interview

Powered by rubash
Last edited by uFantom; Apr 24, 2013 at 03:58 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TW T2RAFS] :: [ex-Leader of rb] :: [OoT] :: [Unibash] :: [RMO]
ex-Gamemaster :: ex-Moderator of russian sections :: ex-Clan council member
Need help with anything? PM me
Have a some problem with Tournament Bot - Lets me know

[Insert obligatory request to do an interview with ishi here.]

Anyways, I really enjoyed reading that, and I will enjoy the ones to come afterwards as well
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Do one for hanz0.

oh yes yes yes pls!!!

also yea, nice idea with this thread, like it to read it. will hope there is comming more soon!
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by CoKe View Post
Join date 2012.
Yeah...buddy you have no idea what kris is talking about.

People were having fun n' shit when I joined.
I was talking about people no longer playing for fun, just to clarify. Some people don't appear to give 2 shits still though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I couldn't agree more with skul, I miss the old funny days, although I like to bet.

Waiting for the ishi interview *-*

Also Eason
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar
nice interview.
ok, you will have an event from me. not shortly, but it will be someday. tell you one secret scul. its all about award. it must be something special, or a lot off tc's. not less than 1 mil.
and present events are really boring.
Nuthug, He's generally on skype from what I see (Might just be my timezone I get on). Would be a good one to do, about his past and playing etc etc.

Also, that zombie event... Hehe when I was Undead21, all I wanted to be was zombie.. too bad we never got the achievements, and deadlygame should have been annual, never participated, but I watched the progress of it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Good interview! Do one on hanz0! I think, that's what the people want the most, including me.
I don't think it's possible for players to catch up to forumers in terms of TC, no matter how much they grind.

How long would it take to even grind 1 mill from games? The effort/reward is insane.
@Cow: By grinding I think he meant things liked dueling and betting, both of which can yield high profit at faster rates than anything ou can do on the forum, most of the time. (if you play your cards right)
Originally Posted by Wesmrocks View Post
@Cow: By grinding I think he meant things liked dueling and betting, both of which can yield high profit at faster rates than anything ou can do on the forum, most of the time. (if you play your cards right)

Really? I used to make a bit more than a mill a month.

Is that really possible with betting? I'm not talking about "if you tried really hard", but just casually.