ES Recruitment Drive
Good replay jingles.
The boom hits were powerfull but when you decaped your self it was a little necessarie.
But its still a good replay overall.
Hehe the replay is an entry for the Tear Face event, where you have to self decap yourself.

But thanks for your kind words
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Time to start replay making again.

Here's a nice wip I managed to create.

What do you guys think?
Attached Files
Rumble Gate.rpl (245.3 KB, 41 views)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
The opener was nice, it was seriously fast.
The hip dm, and then boom were beautiful. The power of that back kick was really nice.
Took a little bit too much time to do that leg kick, but the wait was worth it.
In general a beautiful replay, loads of speed and momentum in it.
In my opinion, a long range skeet-cap would be an amazing end to this :>
Really loved watching this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Thanks dcigs, I had the same idea with the skeet-cap too lol.

I might try it out, but my skeeting skills aren't what they used to be.
Srs get that skeetcap, it's in a good position.
Good opener and transition from the punch to the boomhit, didn't waste any time.
The next two kicks looked very strange though. The first one looked like it wasn't aimed at all, the second one was like a tap with the toes. Really akward if you ask me.
The self damage hit wasn't worth it, just looked messy.
oh yeah
I changed it up a bit, to try and make it look somewhat decent.

gave up on the skeet cap since throwing a glute at long distances is a pain in the ass. (might pick it back up another time, I was pretty damn close, but I spaced and lost it D:)

went for the torso in mid air instead.

hopefully it looks kind of cleaner.
Attached Files
Rumble Gate.rpl (339.1 KB, 33 views)
Last edited by MrJingles; Mar 24, 2013 at 03:06 PM.
The skeet looks nice. Besides, you would have to be either very good or very lucky to get the skeetcap with the glute, that thing weights sub-zero.
oh yeah
Holy Cow, that was amazing.
Well, your movement at the beginning was great imo, then it went awesome, the backkick was perfect and the rest was just destructive and great, didn't like the knee dm but it's okay.
The skee was also cool in my opinion.

9,899999999/10 :c
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Whhaaat?

I didn't even see you there 17april :c

I haven't checked this thread in a while so sorry about that.

Anyways here is the best replay I've ever made.
Attached Files
Twerkin'.rpl (201.4 KB, 41 views)