Ranking
Original Post
Opinion on the Zombies/Vampire event.
What is your opinion about this event.

Post how you feel.

Kgo
I was waiting for the shop to open and buy a zombie killer mutation but I didn't have enough cash for it. Then time just kinda ran out and I haven't been ingame since April 30.
There are some cool looking forum/design events though like the Videogame box cover event.
It is nice event idea, though some people does not really like it for a reason. But this is quite unique one.
I'm not really an events participant guy, but the event on design events board is really interested me a lot.
i believe the idea was meant to be fun and all but what turned out was that after a while it just gets annoying.
i meditate for the peace not for the resin that I'm bored to death.......;)
oh the irony see recently there has been zombie like attacks in miami if you know what im talking about
damn im gettin old
Originally Posted by Velair View Post
oh the irony see recently there has been zombie like attacks in miami if you know what im talking about

I am pretty sure the guy was just insane and wanted attention.
I am enjoying the event. I don't really get why so many people are bent out of shape about turning green or red. I get a kick out of the whole thing. Very cool how the virus seemed to just break out without anyone knowing what was happening. Honestly, this is the kind of thing that keeps me wanting to play toribash.
the event have a pretty decent idea and is going really well with those forum events side-by-side
but the only thing i dislike is the red and green thing in-game because no one wants you to fuck with their tori...everyone have their own colors and textures which they love to use and this event is turning out bad for those people

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •