Toribash
I do not want to watch the video but would appreciate some kind of description.
Is it animals being killed to enter the food chain or are we talking just animals being abused or dog fights or something similar?
Any idea what country the video has been filmed in?
Go check my myspace myspace.com/tatookerryx
http://naked-ladies.on.toribash.com
Originally Posted by JustKerry View Post
Is it animals being killed to enter the food chain or are we talking just animals being abused or dog fights or something similar?

watch the first 10 secounds of it...
Ayyyy

The video is about slaughter houses, and how all sorts of food and dairy products etc. are like before they are sent to the grocery stores.

It is extremely graphic, but yes, it is basically about animals being killed to enter the food chain.

Also yeah as fee said below me, all of the workers (if not all, most) were doing their own thing, abusing the animals, basically up-front massacring the animals alive, with no pain killers, stuff like that etc.

This was filmed in the USA, one of them was in Ohio iirc.
Last edited by Faint; May 3, 2011 at 01:11 AM.

Some of the more grim methods of slaughters and workers refusing to follow correct guidelines, e.g. cows not being stunned before being killed. A large amount of over crowding and resulting diseases. Some cruelty for no apparent reason, not too much though.

Originally Posted by loay1234 View Post
fee remove the link and people should pm him.... its very creppy

I am forcing no-one to watch it.
loay1234 no I dont wanna watch any of it stuff like that makes me feel weird plus my kid is in the room with me atm I just wondered what kind of thing it portrayed if it was just abuse or actual killing for the food chain.
Thanks for answering me guys I still dont wanna watch it.
Go check my myspace myspace.com/tatookerryx
http://naked-ladies.on.toribash.com
I like how fee closes the Osama discussion but leaves this open. OP didn't even specify anything to discuss, he just said "this video is really bad!".
Gorman, I'm waiting to see if anything of worth will come from this. There is room for Discussion which I am sure you can see. So instead of swinging for me, why not kick things off in the right direction. Be the good guy for once. ;p
Im proud to say my grandpa's a farmer for over 300 farm animals and he would die for them. He feeds them each 3 times a day and does none of the methods mentioned here. When the time comes for him to slaughter a cow per say, he calls a local vet to come put it under before he does so. These people are just disgusting. Good ol human race, in a effort to make our lives so simple that we can just walk into a super market and buy raw flesh to cook, we do this to animals, grind up baby male chicks, slaughter pigs and cows and chickens in unimaginable ways, its disgusting.

EDIT: In no way am i a vegan, we only get meat from our grandpa's farm. And we hunt for some deer every now and then. These people are just sick.
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." ...Mark Twain
Be the good guy and play devil's advocate, more or less? @_@

Ok sure, if you say so!

I think that this kind of thing is completely acceptable. Firstly because we are the dominant species in this world, we can and should do whatever we find culturally acceptable. We need our beef, and this is the easiest way to get it. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Besides that, what does it matter if some dumb animal feels some pain in the moments before it's death? The workers obviously don't care, so why should we? They only reason that someone would say "oh this is so bad and unacceptable" is because they are ignorant. This goes on a hundred thousand times a day, every day, in every country.

I could guilt trip you every day of the week, about much more meaningful stuff (deforestation of rain-forests just so you can get your toilet paper huh? pollution of oceans and rivers from your soap? etc etc), but the bottom line is no one really cares.

People as a whole do not care about this meaningless shit, they just want their big mac.