Ranking
Original Post
May 21st 2011 end of the world?
http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/outreach/tracts/may21/

According to a man from somewhere in the USA, The bible predicts that on may 21st 2011 the worlds going to end, everyone who's "saved" will be sucked into heaven and then 5 months of torture will be rained on the world and then it goes bye-bye.

Anyone actually believe this crap?

ohhh noessss 5 days to live whatdo?!?!?!
piss
oh it's this thread again

there isn't much to discuss about the end of the world. no new information comes in and it always results in trolling or a one-sided discussion
Last edited by sid; May 17, 2011 at 02:43 AM.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Time to quote some big lists of armageddons. Yay Wikipedia.

Supposedly, the world was supposed to end since the time of Jesus. Then, of course, year 1000 (perpetuated by one arguably insane old coot). Then Domesday [sic], which was a book that when it was finished the world would supposedly end (didn't happen). The Fifth Monarchy Men believed the world would end in 1666 or so (didn't happen). Isaac Newton, for all his contributions to sanity and reason, believes the world will end in 2060 (still pending). People think the Mayans thought (despite them using a CYCLICAL CALENDER SYSTEM, THAT STARTS OVER WHEN IT RUNS OUT OF DAYS) that things would end on Dec 21st, 2012 (still pending, but consider for a moment that the Earth doesn't explode every New Years Eve). The Seventh Day Adventist Church voted for 1843 (nope, still here).

And this is only counting stuff worthy of being mentioned on Wikipedia. For every well publicized theory, there's most likely 2000 or so (more) crackpot ideas out there.

Number of theories: Over 9000.
Number of times the Earth has ended killing all of humanity in a glorious flash of armageddonic glory: 0.

Track record: The Invulnerable Earth: Over 9000. Human Occultism: 0.
Last edited by suomynona; May 18, 2011 at 12:23 AM.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
the Bible concerning Judgement Day:

Matthew 24:36
“But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only."

just sayin', guys.
just sayin'.
Originally Posted by Delaid View Post
the Bible concerning Judgement Day:

Matthew 24:36
“But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only."

just sayin', guys.
just sayin'.

I couldn't find exactly where it was in the bible so i didn't add it, lel.
piss
There's some sort of "End of the world" story every damn year that goes by. I make a point to completely ignore them.
I marathoned Elfen Lied without shedding a tear. I'm HARDCORE like Van Halen.
It will come when we least expect it. So, as long as we all expect it forever, we should be safe, right?

So, let's say we all expect it on May 21st. Well, we're just safe for one more day.

o/
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
According to my religion, The doomsday will come when:

1) There are tall buildings.

2) The number of Men in the world will be reduced so much that one man will have to marry 50 woman to make balance among the world.

3) Warfare will be at it's peak.

4) No one will be poor in the world.

5) Beer will become the breakfast,lunch and dinner of the man.(They will drink very very much)